CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

About yesterday and today

I didn't get around to posting here yesterday. The day just kind of got away from me, then in the evening I settled in front of the tv to watch "The Biggest Loser" and "House". Shortly after "House" I fell asleep.

I had a good day yesterday. Had my granddaughter for part of the day and boy that little gal makes me move! Up and down for most of the day getting her out of things. First she went for my piggy bank collection on the bottom shelf of a stand. I won't put them up high because I think she needs to learn everything does not belong to her or is a toy and when someone says "no-no" she is to listen. She moved on from there to under an end table almost yanking the lamp off on her head by jerking on the cord. Rescued her from there and then she was off to the DISH box, pounding on it. Okay ... moved her away from there and what does she spy next but the dog water and food dishes. She loves to swish her hand in the water bowl and then dump it. ARGH! You'd think with a floor of toys she'd be happy but NO! She did amuse herself with beating on my scale for a short while and then an empty box. Like I say ... I was up and down most of the day so I did no exercise video yesterday.

I did manage to drink just under 128 ounces of water. And I stuck to the food program. Breakfast was NS cereal with 1/4 cup milk (entree), vegetable sausage patty (protein), an apple (fruit) and two slices of whole grain 40 calorie bread (extra carb for 100+) with ICBINB spread (fat). Snack was a single 2% string cheese stick (dairy) and 1/2 cup of natural applesauce (fruit). Lunch was NS minestrone soup (entree), 1 ounce of ham sandwich meat (protein), 5 ounce can of low-sodim V-8 juice (salad), and a La Tortilla Factory tortilla wrap-50 cal, 2g fat, 8g protein (extra carb for 100+). Made a ham wrap with the ham and the tortilla and a little bit of mustard. Dinner was the sloppy joe mix (entree--and yes I know it's a lunch but it was what I wanted), 15 grapes (fruit), lettuce, tomato, onion (vegetables), tortilla (carb for 100+) baked over an inverted bowl spritzed with ICBINB like a taco salad shell. Served all of it in a the shell and it was yummy! Almost as good as a taco salad out. I used a little bit of salsa and fat free ranch dressing for topping (free foods under 40 calories total). I didn't have an NS dessert/snack yesterday.

Today will be a bit of a challenge. Tim has his appointment with the retinal specialist. We will likely be eating dinner out. Breakfast will be before we go ... NS eggs (entree), 1 ounce low fat cheddar (dairy), 1/2 cup orange juice (fruit), 2 slices whole wheat 40 calorie toast (carb for 100+) with ICBINB spray. I'll edit or do a new post for the other meals later.

Don't know if a procedure will be done to fix one of the detached retinas today or not. So other than the fact that we have four hours of driving today, I don't know what else the day may hold. I hope all who are reading here have a great Wednesday. It's the middle of the week so keep on eating, drinking, and moving those bodies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids and I are addicted to "House." Isn't that a GREAT show?
Jeanne

Karon said...

Hi, Jeanne! I do agree that "House" is a great show. I missed most of it last season because of something else being on. I started watching it during re-runs and got hooked. I doubt I'll miss any episodes this season!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Cancer mesothelioma new site submit web cam Mortgage advertising porsche accessories cash advance Modafinil foreign pharmacies online Ideas for mexican interior decoration Chevrolet tahoe 1999 discount contact lenses High school us economicsgovernment winsor pilates lamborghini diablo Michelle maloney pontiac michigan fiat 126p house humidifier http://www.rosacea-product.info american tv Online off-site activities forms for schools