CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Disappointing Sunday Turns Around

So I weigh in this morning and am up 1.5 pounds making my current weight 447. I think it's water retention, but no matter. The scale went up instead of down. Darn it all!

I got up this morning all excited and ready to take the dog for our walk in my new shoes. We go outside and it was raining! ICK! No walk for us. So back in we go and boy was I disappointed.

Then I figured okay, I'll just do my Richard Simmons Sit Tight video but my oldest daughter called and asked me to keep the baby for a while. ::sigh:: Okay. The baby comes and I got a bit of a workout getting up and down to move her away from temptations like the dog dishes. Now that she's crawling, she can be quite the little handful! She finally went home mid-afternoon so I popped the video in the VCR.

I made it all the way through the video. I got lost a couple times, but managed to get back at it. I didn't do much of the leg movements (lifting the legs up and down) but figure that will give me something to work towards. The important thing was I did it! And I managed to make it all the way through.

Consuelo .... Girlfriend if you're reading this that means I did 25 minutes of moving my body today! Woo hoo!

Hopefully I'll be able to walk in the morning and then do my other exercise video. It is longer so I'm really going to have to watch the clock to track how long I manage to do it. Though I was disappointed with the weigh-in, I am very proud of myself for moving the body.

Onward and downward I am going to go this week! I AM!

5 comments:

Karon said...

Actually I think some of this rain is compliments of Rita. And it is supposed to dry out today with mild temps in the low 70s. Follow that with sun and low 70s until Friday when we are going to have highs in the low 60s with overnight temps in the 30s and one night may just get down to 32. Boo hoo! What happened to Fall?

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Carefree guardi awn acrylic slideout awnings Amennorhea and antidepressants Priced flights Phone for cingular wireless motorola razr women's classic khaki pants Fioricet wcodeine abuse diamond engagement pave ring setting Ativan dose pdr Porsche spyder 550 kit Hockey camp peterborough ontario Dr bauman plastic surgeon white plains n y Pay per click ppt tax lawyer ativan sleep aids Geneva dental insurance puritan way of dress Wet shirt contest suck 10mg+lexapro Waterbed uae swedish ativan

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Bonds personal Conferencing conference calls Download sports music Amateurs facial Decks patios driveways crestview florida refinance fee no refinancing Tramadol and sheep http://www.scholarship-5.info/3600psipressurewasherscatalogsale.html box clear plastic stationery Tight black teens fucked by big white cocks mh refinance H2 hummer rim spinning volvo xc90 Holmes harmony hm7305u humidifier withdrawal vicodin symptom Digital audio car audio Laser tattoo removal kahuku

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. antispam dd software Blackberry sverige cooking school

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Pain pain relief shoulder order tenuate seller on line samsung 6750 fax toner Percent of fat in body http://www.table-tennis-bat.info Tougne ring Male buttock liposuction Animated pictures of a person running evista product insert Cheap calls 2c usa to spain 2000 dodge neon part http://www.allergyrelief2.info/Drug-evista.html evista sales dubai Sony vaio laptop pc Gay muscle xxx 2 clips Cadillac remix yo Authentic coach handbag wholesale evista and immobility Northwest asthma Vintage suzuki motorcycle part