I tried to post this post last night but kept getting an error message. I ended up logging off and letting it wait until this morning. I never did figure out the problem.
The weather was absolutely beautiful here in Illinois today. I thought I was going to need a sweater on my walk this morning. I could see my breath, it was that cool here. It warmed up to about 74 today and the sun was shining in a gorgeous blue sky spotted with fluffy white clouds.
I walked for fifteen minutes this morning with Fancy. Well, she tried to drag me for part of it. She wanted to walk faster than I did for some reason this morning. Needless to say, she was at my mercy... heh heh. I also did fifteen minutes of walking this evening at Blockbuster. I was tuckered out and bet I sleep pretty well tonight! We rented XXX with Ice Cube ... if you like action flicks with lots of shooting and blowing things up, this would be right up your alley. It wasn't bad, actually.
I'm kind of glad this week is over. It's been an emotional week for me for some reason. Maybe because my mom would have been 70 on the 14th. She really was my best friend and I still miss her though she's been gone for eleven years. I still hear her voice telling me to "keep my chin up" on those days that I'm really struggling. The kids have hurt my feelings and Tim has gotten on my last nerve. So this week can gladly go away now.
Weigh in tomorrow and we'll see if I lost again or stayed the same. Those seem to pretty much be the only options lately. I'm hoping for at least a two pound loss which would give me eight for the month and meet my goal in the Yahoo! NS100 support group challenge. I guess I'll find out in the morning!
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Beautiful Saturday
Posted by Karon at 9/18/2005 07:41:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
Post a Comment