CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 10, 2005

End of the week

This has been a GREAT week for me! I believe the scale is going to show good news come morning. I am proud of my accomplishments this week.

I drank all of my water this week and a couple days drank 160 oz instead of the usual 128 oz. I also finished up the week with 90 minutes of walking. That is a major NSV (non-scale victory) for me! I stuck pretty much to NS foods and the NS program. I really can't wait for weigh-in come morning. I am really feeling good about it this week.

As for the walking ... tonight Tim and I went to Blockbuster. The last time we went there I walked from the truck to the store and had to sit down just inside the door. I then made it thru about half the store and had to go outside and sit, waiting while Tim picked a movie. Well ... tonight I walked to the store and managed to walk through the entire store before my legs started to feel rubbery. We were just about ready to check out when I told Tim I needed to sit down. So I went outside and sat on a bench while he paid for the movies. It was a good feeling to know I did the extra walking!

I'll be back in the morning to report my weigh in and post my goals for the coming week. Thanks for stopping in to check on me!

1 comments:

Karon said...

Thanks, Paul! Yep, as you can see I've now completed my update here in the blog. I did indeed shed 5.5 pounds this past week. I am so excited, too. Thanks for sharing your excitement with me!