
I am going to envision myself 'sailing thru September' this month. I have my anchors (friends and family who support me and those I've met online) in place. I will not allow any storm to detour me from my goal.
Since it is the beginning of the month, I am setting some goals for myself. They are as follows:
- Stick to the program and not eat anything off program for the month of September.
- Shoot for a loss of eight pounds this month, minimum.
- Walk every week day for a minimum of fifteen minutes.
- Start using my Richard Simmons 'Sit Tight' video a minimum of three times per week.
- Really explore and uncover my eating triggers this month and come up with strategies to overcome each of them.
I know that I am going to get to where I want to be. The journey will be as long as I make it be. I understand that I am the one in control and I will not allow others to take that control from me. I am really looking forward to a successful month. So ... "I'm sailing away ...." (Think Styx)

1 comments:
This is very interesting site...
»
Post a Comment