CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Went to a family barbecue

... today and did pretty well. I took my own Healthy Choice hotdogs and ate them on one bun. I also took a healthy salad and my own salad dressing. I had a little bit of chili with my hotdogs. The one thing I had that I should not have was a tablespoon of homemade baked mac and cheese. It smelled and looked so good, so I gave in to my own temptation and had a little bit.

I really want to move on down to the next ten pounds coming off so I'll really be watching things this coming week. Weigh-in is in the morning. Whatever the scale shows, I'll have to report it and move on. At least I'll have my monthly visitor behind me and that should allow me to move downward again for a few weeks.

So my agenda this week is:

  1. weigh in,
  2. eat on program and only what's on program,
  3. drink all my water,
  4. and walk every day for a minimum of ten minutes and a total this week of 70-100 minutes.

Onward and downward I must continue.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karon - you are doing great! Don't beat yourself up over a tablespoon of mac and cheese! You practiced moderation, which is far more important to learn then trying to deprive yourself and binging on a whole casserole later! You go girl!

Karon said...

Thanks, Michelle! I pretty much thought much the same thing. Life is going to happen and foods I should avoid but enjoy will always be there. Better to have a taste and move on than to feel deprived and eat the whole pan of mac and cheese. I appreciate the support.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Woodinville dental insurance Fishing longisland nyseason Print your posters newsletters on your printer fibromyalgia provigil Term life insurance plan us altai car amplifier Debts discharged with bancruptcy patrick coat of arms Online club keno organic anti aging skin care products Nadwaga leczenie meridia medication depacote chuck morgan state farm insurance columbia md Win big at craps custom cell phone holder saunas bureau farm health insurance member

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. nexium benefit efects nexium site questions presentation address answering antidepressants Information technology change management training medical+code+for+oral+surgery Celebrex+1 al serra chevrolet colorado springs Patents information services dream nexium online pharmaceutical daggett auto insurance