CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 16, 2005

Nearing the end of the week

Today has been pretty uneventful. I didn't walk today. I went to bed early last night (about 8:30) and I didn't sleep very well. I was up and down pretty much all night and just made the decision not to walk today. The day isn't over, so maybe I'll walk later, but as of right now I have no plans to walk.

Took Tim to his eye appt. His vision has gotten worse (no duh) but not significantly that he needs new glasses. The retinas in both eyes are slightly detached and now he has go back on Tuesday to consult with an eye surgeon. Basically, his vision is going to continue to worsen and there isn't much they can do about it. He is almost blind now, and hasn't driven in two years. I feel so badly for him. I know this is a major struggle for him and a big part of his depression.

My headache has hung in for most of the day. It has lessened a bit. I think that is the result of the humidity level dropping a bit. It has been a cool day today. In town, the temp gauges said 67 for the high today. A cool breeze is blowing through the windows and it feels like fall. I love this time of year!

Nothing else to tell. No real plans for the weekend. Maybe a get together with my brother on Sunday for his wife's birthday. If so, I'll make good choices and enjoy spending time with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karon,

I hope your head ache is gone quickly. I agree that fall is a wonderful time of year. My favorite, too.

Keep up the great effort...I read about your walk wow what determination!

Take Care...

Darlene100

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Ferrari enzo engine N play blackjack online opt in email marketing http://www.backpacks-7.info yasmin Accounting firm arizona pain relief