CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Messed up day

Well, my day did not start out as planned and thus I feel the whole day was messed up. My oldest daughter called to ask if I could watch the baby for a few hours. Seems her best friend started having seizures last evening (she has epilepsy) and ended up in the hospital. Crys wanted to visit her but didn't want to take the baby. It wasn't even 7:00 am when she called and they were here at about 7:30. Needless to say, Fancy Pants and I did not get our early morning walk in. I intended to walk later in the day but darn it all ... it was 91 degrees here today. Way too hot for me to walk outside. Tim was supposed to get me to go to the mall to walk but he begged off. Bottom line is no walk for me today. Total for the week remains at 45 minutes!

The day passed, but my rhythm was off all day. I think the scale may move downward this week. It looked like it might, when I peeked today. I tried to stay off the darn thing, but before I knew what was happening there I was stepping on it and looking to see what it said! ::sigh:: Bad habits die hard!

Anyway, I will get my walk in tomorrow morning. I am even going to add half a block which will not only increase my distance but will add to the time I walk. I know my faithful companion will be more than ready to go with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karon! I peeked at the scale today too! I think this will be a good week for us both! Keep it up, you are doing great!

Karon said...

Thanks, Michelle! The scale sure looked great today. I won't tell how great but I did let out a big whoop that had Tim (the hubby) jumping out of bed to see what had happened. LOL Suffice it to say I am very happy today. Now to hold onto or add to the loss until Sunday.