Well, even my best intentions went haywire the last couple days. I mean to post my meals here and then somehow the last couple days I just haven't made the time to even do a blog entry. What the heck happened?!
So Thursday was NS pancake mix (entree) with applesauce and apples (two fruit servings) sliced in it, with a dash of vanilla and cinnamon and Splenda to taste baked for about 20-30 mins in 350 degree oven. It was a yummy cake. With that I had a vegetable breakfast sausage patty (protein). Lunch was a pizza burger made with NS vegetable sloppy joe (entree) 1/2 cup boca crumbles (protein) mixed together with a little onion and garlic powder served on an English muffin (carb for 100+ for breakfast and lunch) and a 5 ounce can of low sodium V-8 (salad). Dinner was 4 ounces of grilled chicken breast (entree) served over a bed of lettuce (salad), with onions, tomatoes, cucumbers (vegetables) and 2 Tbsp low fat wild ranch dressing (fat). Snack was a slice of 2% cheese (protein) and a small apple(fruit). I drank only 9 eight ounce glasses of water.
Today breakfast was NS 'cheerios' with 1/4 cup milk (entree), two vegetable sausage links (protein), 1/2 cup natural applesauce (fruit), and 1/2 whole wheat bagle (carb for 100+). Lunch was NS broccoli soup (entree), 1 ounce of grilled chicken (protein), 1/2 cup broccoli (salad), and an apple (fruit for 100+). Dinner was NS cheeseburger (entree) with grilled onions (veggie) served on two slices low cal whole wheat bread (carb for 100+) sprayed with ICBINB spray and grilled like a patty melt. Served with a salad (salad) with mushrooms (veggie). Snack was a slice of 2% cheese (protein) and an apple (fruit). No NS dessert/snack today. I had twelve 8 ounce glasses of water today.
Yesterday I did my 25 minute workout with Richard and today I did 20 minutes of my other video. I am still only doing ten minutes standing and the other 10 sitting on the second video but I am still moving and breathing hard so I know I'm still getting the benefits. I know with time I'll build up the muscles to stand longer and longer.
I feel the week has been pretty productive. I'm pleased with my progress and today the scale seemed to be on the move again in the downward direction. I'll have to wait to see what happens on my official weigh-in on Sunday but I'm pretty sure I'll be below the 445 mark. Woo hoo! Just keeping it up and seeing where it all takes me.
Friday, September 30, 2005
Foods and Exercises
Posted by Karon at 9/30/2005 10:35:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Karon, Way to go on the exercise!!! I hope the "metal monster" is good to both of us Sunday!!
Jodi
P.S. You've done a wonderful job with the food, too.
J
Karon,
Great job on getting in your exercise. And the food lists sound delicious. Keep up the good work and I'm sure the scale will be nice to you at weigh-in.
Lisa
Jodi and Lisa,
Thanks so much for the encouragement and feedback. I appreciate the support. I am surprised that I now look forward to my exercise videos every day. That is a huge victory for me and i think the scale is finally going to move for me this week. Yahoo!
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
Post a Comment