CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 16, 2005




Boy is it ever chilly this morning. The wind is howling and it is so gloomy outside right now. Not supposed to be much change in the cloud cover today. As far as temperatures go ... we're supposed to drop all day. When I got up at 6:00 it was only 35 out and we are supposed to go down into the low to mid 20s during the day. Brrrrrrr! I guess summer is now officially over. Never really had fall since it was in the 70s last week. And now winter is upon us. No wonder so many have been sick!

My daughter seems to have gotten over her little incident by the time she came home from school. I feel bad that she may have thought I was taking her dad's side in all this (he feels the boyfriend is taking advantage of all of us ... and he is probably right but I refuse to take sides on it). That wasn't the case. I was just wondering why she has to be the one to do all the driving. The funny thing is since I mentioned it, the last two day he has driven them to school and work! Go figure!

I'm starting to feel better and better. Nose no longer seems to be running. Throat isn't scratchy anymore. I'm still cold but I don't think that's going to go away anytime soon. Hopefully I'll be back to at least moving the body to exercise videos I have by the end of the week.

Have a great day and try to stay warm!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

It is definitely cold here in IL today. I woke up this morning to SNOW! Yes, I said snow. It isn't sticking to the ground, just fluttering in the air. I'm NOT NOT NOT ready for winter.

I'm glad you are feeling better each day. Hopefully this will be the only time you are sick this winter.

Karon said...

Hi, Lisa! I looked ut and saw that snow falling as well. It stuck here to my wipers and edges of our shed but that's about it. I am also in no way, shape, or form ready for snow and winter. Ick!

Shorty Montes said...

Hey Karon,

I think we all have that same messy cold. I am in Cali and I got it this past week. Well it started with the headaches last week, this week is the scratchy throat and a bull frog family living in there somewhere. LOL At least is sounds like it. I mean my Business partner was freaked out that I could sound so low. LOL He is a trip.

Well Hope you get better soon.

Sherri G

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! access+provider+internet+service aston martin tysons kissimmee answering service Fax msi