CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ten months later


Ten months later
Originally uploaded by norakeno.
and 100 lbs lighter ... Who knew I'd be this far when I started this journey back in February?

10 comments:

Shorty Montes said...

Karon that is soooooooooo awesome!!!!

You are looking GREAT!! Keep up the good work. Like u say, Baby steps. One step at a time.

Love u such an inspiration U R.

Sherri G

Karon said...

Thanks, Sherri. On I go because I promised myself I will not quit until I get where I want to be!

Karon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karon said...

Thanks, Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

Just think Karon! You are averaging 10 lbs a month - so by July you could be down another 100 lbs! Wow! You are are doing phenomenal job, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Karon, I have to agree with Michelle!! The more you lose the more you exercise, and that next 100lbs is gonna be no problem!!

You are great!! You are doing such a great job with the exercise and using your own foods!!!!

Will be praying for Tim's appt to go better than he expects.

Jodi

heavenlydm said...

Great job Karon!!!

Karon said...

Michelle...Thanks, honey! I was just telling Tim yesterday that if I could keep up the average I have going in another ten months I'd have the second 100 gone. I had not counted the months to see where that would put me, though. And ... I don't know how soon it's going to get more difficult. I am guessing the last 100 lbs is going to be a bear and want to stick like glue but I'll just keep at it until it gives up!

Paul...Thanks! I was dressing in dark colors for the photos (you know the whole "black is slimming" attitude). Tim said it was hard for him to see the changes in dark clothes and asked me to wear the light clothes. I like orange myself, but this T-shirt is the only orange I have. I'm hoping as I lose weight to add more color to my wardrobe. For so many years I've worn black, navy, and dark grey slacks and dark t-shirts. (I think I have five purple ones!) I also hope to one day retire these 'old lady pants' (knit with elastic waist) one day. I long for blue jeans. I've not owned or wore any in probably 20 years and I want them back!

Jodi...I am finding it much easier to lug around my current weight than the weight of a few months ago. I'm just now realizing how much 100 lbs actually is. I don't think I can even lift 100 lbs! Good lord, my youngest daughter only weighs 125. So ... 25 more pounds to go and I will have lost her! ;) Oh NO!

Then I started thinking and Tim weighs 228. I have 225 pounds to go to goal so that is going to be like losing him. By the time I'm done I'll have lost the weight of my husband and almost my daughter! That just boggles my mind!!!

heavenlydm said...

P.S...Karon, who's Linda? ROFL...you posted a note on my blog yesterday to a Linda. I got such a kick out of that (you're way too occupied over there!).

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Zyrtec ingredient listing propecia buy Search yahoo comsearch p milf air purifier Dehydration lipitor clomid therapy and pregnancy rates Information about provigil medication Breast implant photo gallery Tenuate 30 tablet A diagram of a penis doublewide adidas shoes does effexor xr cause weight gain jenna jameson getting dressed buying toyota supra for 500 dollars Hertz phone number porsche scg Database of plastic surgeons in usa Acu pants large short Recommended tires for toyota 4runner