I don't have much to say today. I went shopping with my daughter to get presents for one of her friend's who is having a baby shower Sunday. We walked around one department store, found nothing and ended up at K-Mart. I did quite a bit of walking and then some standing while Mandi went to another part of the store for some hygiene stuff she needed. It was a good day.
Have a rant about the hubby ... He wanted to get up early this morning and go to breakfast and then wanted to do something. I got up at 6:00 and did my thing. By 9:00 I was hungry and he was still in bed, so ... I ate. He finally gets up about 9:30 and said, "I thought we were going out for breakfast and run errands". Well, yeah ... that's what I thought, too! Not my problem he wouldn't get his ass out of bed!
Mandi wanted to go shopping and since Tim wasn't moving, I told him I was going with Mandi and we could do our errands when I get back. He seemed okay with that. We get back and I let him know I was ready whenever he was. He sat in his stupid chair, rocking for almost two hours. Finally I askd if he was hungry at it was time for me to eat lunch. He decided we'd go out for lunch and then run our errand. Fine!
While out, he starts in about how he had wanted to go out for breakfast and get an early start. Well ... it wan't me who stayed in bed until 9:30! Now he's acting pissy and I just want to scream!!! ARGH!!! I am so tired of this kind of passive-aggressive crap from him I could scream. I want to get in the truck, drive off, and never look back right now. Can't cuz the baby is coming in an hour or so and spending the night but the though is nice. ::sigh:: Why isn't anything ever easy anymore? Rhetorical question that doesn't require any of you to answer. But why does he do stuff like this and then ultimately blame me for messing it up. If I had just waited to eat breakfast .... uh huh .... like that would have made a difference in what time he got up!
Sorry for the rant but had to get this out!
Friday, November 11, 2005
Not much to say
Posted by Karon at 11/11/2005 03:27:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Maybe next time you should go in there at 8 am and atart nudging the hell out of him....and then say "HEY, YOU'RE the one who wanted to get an early start!!!"
That's what I would do to my sweet DH!!! (LOL)
Jeanne
Karon...Your life sounds a lot like mine! LOL You asked why he
does stuff like that and then blames you? I hate to say it. but
it's because he's a man!
Every woman I know has the same complaint. I think it has something to do with taking responsibility for their own actions. I guess it's always easier to blame someone else. I can't say all men are like that, only the ones I know!
Hang in there, Karon. We can't live with them, and we can't live without them! LOL
Big Hugs!
~Darlene in RI
Jeanne...That's an excellent idea. I think I'll keep that in mind and give it a shot next time!
Darlene...Yeah, I know the saying about men. I tell you, many times I know I could live without mine. Then there are the other times and I wonder what the hell I would do without him. I'll keep hanging in there! Hugs back for you, honey!
Karon, honey, I know exactly why they do that......it's called testosterone poisoning!!!!!!! It causes problems like selective hearing,selective memory, and blocks thoughts of common courtesy. LOL Every man over the age of puberty is affected and it only gets worse the older they get!!! LOL
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you!!
Oh, and do not apologize about ranting!!! It's your journal! That's what it's for!
Hugs and smooches!
Jodi
Excellent, love it! Online pharmacy ritalin fast delivery Divorce lawyers in philadelphia Saudia arabia local jobs site rhinoplasty surgeons in michigan Bathtub drain assembly japan phone cards China manufacters replica handbags
Post a Comment