We had our granddaughter today for the whole day while her momma and other grandma worked. I'm here to say that little girl is a LOT of work! Like any baby that is crawling and pulling herself up, she is into anything and everything. The words "no-no" must have been said at least 100 times today in our home. Sheesh!
She dumped a 32 ounce glass of water into her diaper bag. Note to self: next time either leave the glass in the kitchen or don't walk off and leave it on the end table where Ceci can reach it. ;-) She doesn't mean to be ornery but she sure is! She followed poor Fancy Pants all over the living room. I'd distract the baby and the dog would lay down for some peace. As soon as the dog would relax, Ceci would hightail it right toward her and Fancy would have to run away again!
We enjoyed having her but Tim and I agreed that we're glad we're the grandparents and can send her home at the end of the day. We love her but dang ... Remember we didn't go through this stage with our girls. They were beyond this at fifteen months and three years old when we adopted them.
Besides having the baby, I woke up at 4:45 AM this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Finally, I got up and started my day at 5:15. It's been a long one and I'm really tired! Maybe I'll go to bed early today, but probably not. When I do that it just means I'll be up early again tomorrow.
Have a great night, everyone!
Monday, November 21, 2005
I am wiped out!
Posted by Karon at 11/21/2005 05:15:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WHEW! Those little ones ARE a handful, arent' they?? I am so past that stage too...although not quite ready to be a grandma yet since my oldest is only 17! (LOL) I love being able to cuddle and play with them and send them home though. At 44, I just don't have that kind of energy anymore! My sister-on-law just had her 4th "suprise" baby and she is 45 years old! Don't think I could do it! Bet you got your exercise in for sure! Keep smiling...you're doing a fantastic job and thanks for always leaving your words of encouragement in my journal!
Jeanne
Where did you find it? Interesting read pdr side effects adderall 4 color digital printing and color poster printing lexus is300 snow bondage Texas holdem odds calculator Nissan ecu time warner bill north carolina online bill dieta contro cellulite employment drug test klonopin Rosacea+rosacia Fioricet dangers Hot naked blondes pics sitebooboobs.com sexy feet
best regards, nice info Medical malpractice philippines Des moines toyota dealers pizza hut phone number Contronic alarm system Online butalbital apap free shipping Offset press ovens Columbus projectors copying vxworks compactflash Ultram generic picture nexium side effects over the counter nexium side effects forum Cold freezers india electrolux benchtop dishwashers
Post a Comment