A chronicle of my weight loss journey started in January 2005. Continued in September 2008 with laproscopic RNY surgery. Continuing my story with the loss of my husband and how I'm handling the grieving process.
Karon, it`s amazing, what a big change !!! Look at the front view, your waist is appearing again, and look at your face and neck !! you look realy younger !!! Congratulation dear friend, I`m proud of you, and sure very soon you`ll be on your next goal !!! Go ahead, wonderwoman !! Wish you the best Alejandra.
I am currently 53 years old. I was married to the same fella for twenty-eight years! He passed away in May 2013 after a long battle with diabetes and kidney failure. We have two daughters, four beautiful granddaughters ... Ceci born Feb 05, Chloe born Apr 07, Nadia born Aug 07, and Malaina born May 09, and a two grandsons Alex born Aug 2010 and Brody born Nov 2012. I've struggled with weight all of my life and this began as my story of trying to take my life back. I am continuing it now as I work through grieving for my husband.
4 comments:
Karon, it`s amazing, what a big change !!! Look at the front view, your waist is appearing again, and look at your face and neck !! you look realy younger !!!
Congratulation dear friend, I`m proud of you, and sure very soon you`ll be on your next goal !!!
Go ahead, wonderwoman !!
Wish you the best
Alejandra.
Thanks, Alejandra! Your encouragement means a lot to me. On I go!
That is absoulutely AWESOME! I am so happy for you and I'm glad I found your blog. Wow Wow Wow....
You are an inspiration to all!
Christy
Very nice site! Florida home insurance companies http://www.domain-names-9.info Conseco cancer insurance http://www.swimsuits-36.info Pregnant girls smoking pictures play free slots Airline flight schedule cheap first class airfares salzburg Blackjack decision tables Reico cabinets vicodin jvc batteries retail security systems government online payment home interior decor Arizona home refinance How long does adderall xr last fioricet
Post a Comment