Not much going on here again today. Did my workout with Richard Simmons this morning. That went okay. Still feeling it for a while afterwards. Had simple meals today. I also did two sets of 30 bicep curls with each arm.
I made a new dessert treat today. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow and if anyone wants the recipe let me know and I'll post it. It is Tangy Lemon Squares and if you like lemon, these are awesome. 97 calories, 8 g fat, 46 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrates, and 2 g protein. Quite yummy and the whole family loved them! I'll definitely make them again, but next time instead of eggs I'll use egg beaters to cut the calories a little more.
Tried a new salad dressing when we went out to dinner. It's made by Hellmann's and was fat free honey dijon. Only 60 calories in the packet which I thought was pretty reasonable. I enjoyed something other than lite ranch for a change.
So ... that's about it for today. Nothing earth shattering and no introspections to share. Life just continuing on. We get to have the baby tomorrow so maybe something interesting will happen!
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Another Boring Day
Posted by Karon at 1/24/2006 09:24:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I would love to have the recipe as well. That way I'd have something my mom would love that I could still eat. Thanks in advance for sharing!
GOOD KARON, that kind of quiet days are necesary to make a balance with the other kind of days when thousands of things happen and sometimes we can`t handled them all !!!
I hope you enjoy Ceci today and have a great time !!! Be focus o your losing !!!
Blessings
Alejandra.
You're so funny. I look forward to these kinds of days :)
Mandy...I'll be posting that recipe and a photo of the lemon squares shortly. They are very good.
Valerie...No problem, it's my pleasure.
Alejandra...Thanks! I guess I did need a quiet day to prepare for today. Ceci was too much fun. She's walking now and so darn proud of herself. Watching her toddle about was pure joy today!
Diane...I just get a little bored a little too easily, I think.
Paul...Maybe, but I never hold my breath!
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »
Post a Comment