
Today begins week number 49 for me. Just three more weeks and I'll have been at this for a total of 52 weeks. Wow! I can't believe that I started a program and stuck with it this long. It's a credit to many of you reading here that I am still going at it.
Went to a New Year's Eve party last night. It wasn't really planned but we had a great time. I ran into my cousin yesterday afternoon and he had two tickets for this party. A local band was playing and some of our friends were going so Tim and I agreed to go. Glad we did!
The music was GREAT! The band joked back and forth and it was a relaxing evening. Tim and I even danced some slow dances! We haven't ever celebrated a New Year's Eve out anywhere in the 20 years we've been married. This was a real treat! When the band quit at 1:30 AM, several others decided they wanted to go out for breakfast. Tim and I went along. There were eleven of us altogether. That was fun as well. We got home about 3:30 this morning and I realized that I'm really getting too old for this party all night long stuff!
I slept in until about 9 and then started my day. Weigh in was disappointing. I'm starting the new year 1.5 pounds heavier than I ended it. That was a bummer. I've been 100% today and will finish my twelve glasses of water shortly. I feel like I'm hungry but I know it's just my emotions and I'm not going to cave to them. Times like these are the most difficult of my journey.
I'm going to continue on and try to make my goal of weighing less than 400 by March 1st but I honestly don't think it's possible now. Maybe by April Fool's Day I can get there. All I can do is give it my best and see what happens.
Hope your new year got off to a great start. I'm really looking forward to all that 2006 has to offer!
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Happy New Year
Posted by Karon at 1/01/2006 09:16:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Karon,
This is the first time I have seen your Blog. I am inspired by what I have read. I went back to the beginnning and read your story. I saw your link on C'est moi's new NS100 Support group. You are doing so great! I know I have seen some encouraging posts from you as Norenko on the NS bulletin board. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement! I hope you will be able to get to your 400 mini-goal in a timely manner. I will be praying for you and for all those of us who are working toward a common goal.
Missy (NS Liketoride)
365/282/115
5'1" 49 years old
Thanks for stopping in, Missy. I hope you come back often. I just finished reading your blog and you're doing GREAT!
I also saw where you recently visited Indy. I'm only about 90 minutes from there so maybe one day we could meet. I don't know my way around, but I'm sure we could come up with something.
I wish you Godspeed with your goals. Keep up the great work!
I know how it is too feel down about the process when the scale isn't cooperating. I hope you get to feeling better quickly. It could be from your night out partying. Don't worry yourself too much about it now. You'll get right back on track. 2006 is sure to be another good year for you.
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
Excellent, love it! motorcycle insurance http://www.order-vicodin-online.info Discount mexican modafinil pharmacy retail security systems Relief sciatic pain
Post a Comment