CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 19, 2006

No word

There's been no word on the interview yesterday. I don't really expect one until at least the middle of next week. I will be sure to post about it as soon as I know more, I promise.

Today has been a good day. I really worked with Richard this morning. I mean to the point I'm stiff with a few aches I've not had before. I put more intensity into my stretching and more energy into the movements. Guess I kicked it up a notch! :P

Scale has been holding steady since Monday. I'm okay with that. If I keep that weight I'll be just fine. I would have liked to add to it, and there's still time to do that, but if I don't it's okay.

Did some grocery shopping this evening. Went to a different store because our oldest daughter convinced me it would save us money. It ended up costing us about $40 more than usual and we didn't buy anything we don't normally buy, really. Suffice it to say we won't be shopping there again! Live and learn.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Karon! Keep up the great work and my fingers and toes are crossed that everything works out for you!

Karon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Valerie said...

It's too bad the other store cost more. I guess it's important if you know what you're buying to buy where you know. We have a new store here that opened with all kinds of cheap stuff, but I find I don't shop there as much. I'm picky about some brands too, so if I went there I'd just end up shopping twice and spending more money overall.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you on the job.

Anonymous said...

Karon,

My prayers are for you to get the job!!!


Darlene

Karon said...

Paul...Yep, I seem to be doing a lot of "living and learning" lately!

Michelle...Thanks, honey.

Valerie...My daughter shops there and works there and had assured us it would be cheaper. Well, maybe on the things she buys or if you only shop using the store flyer every week. Lesson learned the hard way!

Darlene...Thanks!

Mandy...Thank you. Glad you made it back. Prayer is always a good thing so I thank you for it. Every day we have a choice. Keep going or give up. I choose to keep going!