CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Saturday ...

Wanted to have cereal with milk for breakfast. Go to the fridge to get the milk and there is none! Why is it no one can tell me when we run out of something so I can make sure we have it right away? This really does irritate me! I even keep my grocery list right by the fridge. How hard is it to write MILK on the darn list? So, I ended up eating oatmeal instead. That was okay but I really wanted cereal. Some would argue oatmeal is cereal!

Tim and I decided to take some time for us and went to the movies this afternoon. We saw "Big Momma's House 2" with Martin Lawrence. If you saw and liked the first one, then you'll enjoy this one as well. We got a couple good laughs out of it and just enjoyed being out for a while. I did have a small popcorn but no butter and no salt, please. I felt it was a pretty good compromise.

And now, for lack of something fun I found this quiz at Blogthings and thought since I'm losing weight, it would be fun. Enjoy!

You Are a Caramel Crunch Donut

You're a complex creature, and you're guilty of complicating things for fun.
You've been known to sit around pondering the meaning of life...
Or at times, pondering the meaning of your doughnut.
To frost or not to frost? To fill or not to fill? These are your eternal questions.

4 comments:

Bear said...

Ok, kids and guys will put empty containers (well almost empty) back in the fridge. We can't help it, we're guys! I know what you mean about wanting something and then not being able to have it, really frustrating.

Glad to hear you got out for some "adult" time. Sounds like you enjoyed the flick and didn't give into the mega popcorn buckets and 10lb boxes of candy!

Shirley said...

I'm a Boston Cream donut. But in reality, if I were going to actually eat one, I'd pick the caramel thing you have.

Karon said...

Paul...Some days I just don't have anything to say, either and these may crop up from time to time.

Barry...I suppose I could have just run to the local grocery or gas station and got milk but that would have meant getting dressed right away. I just didn't feel like it. Ah well ...

Suzi...For me, it would be a vanilla creamed filled donut with powdered sugar on the outside. Mmmmm ... I miss the Krispy Kreme's we used to get in Florida. None in this area, we have to go to the Chicago burbs or down around Effingham, or so I'm told.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »