Today was pretty much uneventful here. I popped in and out of the Nutri-Tiers, a Yahoo! e-mail support group I help moderate, to make sure any posts were approved as the other moderator is away today. Not a lot of action there, but I'm pretty sure it will pick up again tomorrow. Sundays are pretty busy because many of us seem to have Sunday as our weigh-in day.
I did quite a bit of work on Cecilia's baby blanket. My daughter wanted to know if it will be done for her first birthday next month. I laughed and told her not to count on it! I am back at work on it now. Had stopped for a while because I couldn't see. Now that I have my new bifocals I see just fine once again. Yea!
Introspection is a good thing. I'm really coming to learn a lot about me in the last week or so. While it was a difficult week, it was also a good week. I did not do my workout with Richard this morning. I just couldn't motivate. I will definitely be back at it in the morning, though.
Weigh-in tomorrow morning and looking pretty darn good. I hope to add half (at least) to this morning's weigh-in, but if I don't, if I can hold onto what it said this morning, I'll be very happy.
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Pretty boring day here
Posted by Karon at 1/14/2006 07:31:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi, Vicki! Thanks for the feedback. I definitely think it IS about how much I love myself. For the longest time I didn't even care about me as I was so focused on taking care of others in the family. Now it's my turn and everyone else is okay.
This is the first project I've undertaken for anyone. I do think of Ceci while I'm working on her blanket. I wonder if she'll like it. Will she cherish it when she gets older? Will it make it through her childhood in one piece? LOL
Hope you're doing well. I'll peek in at your blog in a moment!
Post a Comment