CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm Anchored and Moving On

I recieved my Nutri-Tiers anchor wristband today. Thanks once more to Janet for thinking of the idea; to Valerie for finding a supplier; and to Paul for the gift of my first anchor. I love the deep purple color and everytime I look down and see it there I am reminded of all my Nutri-Tier friends walking this journey with me. How fitting that when I get to goal we're going to plan to meet in Arizona. I've never been to Arizona and am looking forward to the trip and all that Michelle puts together for us to do. I only wish it wasn't going to take me so long to get to my goal.

Today was a good day. I went to lunch with my oldest daughter, her boyfriend, and the baby. Gosh but that baby is a cutie pie! They wanted to go to a local pizzaria. I had a big salad with chicken on top. It was very yummy. I ate a breadstick but won't do that again. Their breadsticks are 230 calories for each one. Oh my goodness! Good thing the salad was pretty low cal! We had a great visit and just enjoyed spending time with them all.

Went to Wal-Mart and wandered around a bit. Did some price comparison and may be going grocery shopping there for a few weeks to see how it goes. So much more variety, though the grocery store we usually go to is pretty big locally. The only problem I see is the money I could save on my usual stuff will likely go to buy something I wouldn't normally buy. Such a vicious cycle.

Out to dinner where I had fish. I'm not especially fond of fish, but get the yearn for some every now and then. Also had a small tossed salad and some cottage cheese. It was very good and I avoided the french fries on Tim's plate.

Now I'm feeling a little achy. I worked out with that wonderfully motivated Richard again today. Six days in a row is a record for me! I also did my strength training exercises I mentioned the other day. Feeling it through my shoulders right now.

Weigh in comes tomorrow. We'll see how it goes, but I know I'm going to be reporting a loss. Woo hoo ... I'm spreading my wings so I can glide for just a little bit.

3 comments:

x said...

You know, I loathe fish, but I've had cravings for it the past couple of days.

It must feel awesome to reach a new exercise record! I'm still trying to motivate myself in that department, lol.

Karon said...

I honestly don't like the taste of any seafood. I sometimes do crave tuna and keep it on hand. I also, once in a while get a hankering for regular fish and will have a catfish, perch, walleye, or pollock fillet.

It does feel great to be exercising every day. It paid off on the scale, too!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »