Wow!
That's about all I could say this morning when I stepped on the scale. Wow! I stepped off and on a couple times just in case. No, it was right the first time. It showed I was down three pounds from yesterday! How in the heck did that happen? I am amazed. I really am going to make it to my mini-goal. At this rate, I could even be there early! Wouldn't that be nice?
I hope to hold onto those three pounds and add to them but in the event I don't, it's okay. It was so motivating to just see that number ... 411 ... Wow! Only one pound from 120 gone. Only five pounds from having dropped my youngest daughter. And only 11.5 pounds from that all-important mini-goal of 399.
Wow!
Monday, January 16, 2006
Wow!
Posted by Karon at 1/16/2006 10:26:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS, KEEP GOING THIS WAY !!! I THINK THE SECOND 100 POUNDS WILL GO FASTER THAN THE FIRST ONES, BECAUSE YOU ARE A MORE ACTIVE WOMAN AT THIS TIME.
I WROTE YOU LAST FRIDAY, BUT I THINK YOU NEVER RECEIVED IT.BUT, LET ME TELL YOU AGAIN,HOW PROUD I`M OF YOU, YOU ARE A WONDERFULL STRONG WOMAN, AND THE BEST MOM ON THE WORLD, HOW PROUD OF YOU YOUR DAUGHTERS COULD BE !!!
HUGS, YOUR FRIEND
ALEJANDRA
You go girl! You are moving right along towards that goal of yours. Keep it up and you'll be there before you know it!
Wow, the numbers on the scale are falling fast. Look out Tri-Cities, here comes Karon!
Alejandra...Thanks for stopping, honey. I do remember you commenting recently and thought I replied. I'm thankful that you've stopped by again.
I hope the second 100 comes off at least as easily as the first. Not that I didn't have to work at it, but it was nice to have it gone in ten months. If I can manage that again, I'll be a happy camper! Hugs for you, sweetie.
Lisa...Thanks! I will continue on my journey with all of my friends right here by my side.
Valerie...I'm packing up and ready to move into the Tri Cites for sure. Hope they're ready for me!
Where did you find it? Interesting read africa travel Pull kitchen faucets Moen cartridge zoloft Appliance dealer in part pittsburgh What happens when taking depakote and valium endermologie cellulite
Post a Comment