Sure am glad the storms are over for now. We lost power last night (Sunday) and a tornado touched down a few miles west of our town. It was really windy for most of today, too. Thankfully, we weathered the storm.
Up early this morning and moving the body with Leslie by 7:00 AM. When done with that walk, I moved right on in to working out with Richard while sitting on my ball. I tell you, my shoulders and arms are a little tender but worth it. I'm sure by morning they'll feel fine and I'll be right back at it again.
Nothing else of note happened here so I guess I'll just go on to bed now. 
Monday, April 03, 2006
Another moving day
Posted by Karon at 4/03/2006 11:22:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Glad you made it through. Other people around us were also affected worse by the storm. Even last night our cable and internet kept going out - plenty of lines still down but we're fine and have power. Hope we don't get the storms they've predicted for Wed and Thurs!
Suzi
Yeah, me too! I'm tired of the storms already and the season just started.
I know all this movement is going to get your scale moving again!
Hi Valerie, I'm pleased to say I believe that's true. I went up a little bit on Monday but it's on it's way right back down. I still wish I understood the physics. Why can we gain three pounds overnight but lose them one at a time? No answer needed, it's pretty much rhetorical! LOL
Glad you weathered the storms. They were pretty bad here too, but thankfully we all came through fine. I'm sure all that extra moving you are doing will show a loss on the scale again soon too. Keep up the good work.
Hi Karon.......Way to get moving!!! I was having a tough time getting motivated with my upper body, but hey, if your sore I don't feel so alone.
Glad that you got through those storms! I don't know how you deal with "tornados touching down a few miles west"!!!!!! Storms freak me out. I have a feeling that me and Fancy Pants would be in the same corner or under the same bed!!!!! Dealing with earthquakes isn't really any easier.....just different. Boom, their here, Boom, its over!
It is also comforting to realize that I am not the only person who gains numerous pounds in a single night only to lose those same said pounds oh so s.l.o.w.l.y.!
Take Care!!
Well it seems power outages are a common theme this week in my blogger world. Glad that the tornado missed you and your town.
Good job on all that exercise and congrats on still being under 400. Trust me some weeks maintaining is no easy feat.
Hope Fancy Pants is back to her old calm self.
Lisa...Glad you made it through safely. I know the scale is going to move this week. Thanks for the support.
Jamie...Yep! I can gain three pounds overnight and spend a week taking them off again. It's frustrating but we have to just keep going. And I don't know if I could take earthquakes. Neither anomally is easy to deal with and both leave death and devestation in their wake.
Paul...I'm glad the tornados missed us too. And I read you had a power outage as well. I didn't bother to call as I knew the whole town was in darkness and surely someone had called already. Fancy is back to her normal self but I don't know that I'd call it calm. ;-)
Post a Comment