Since I'm going to be traveling to Chicago tomorrow, I am weighing in this morning instead. I don't know if I'll have time to do it tomorrow. As of this morning, I'm down 2.5 pounds from last Sunday and a total of 136.5 pounds. I'm losing at a rate of 2.13 pounds per week over 64 weeks. I'm pretty happy with that progress!
I'm trying to get out and do more natural walking than walking to the DVD right now. I figure I can best save that for a raining day for now. As Barry said in my comments for yesterday, it gives one a sense of accomplishment to realize just how much the weight loss is impacting real life events like walking (things like distance, speed, time) and just moving about.
My daughter reports Ceci is doing better today. I pray it was just a 24 flu bug but now everyone in the house except mom are sick. Even her little bottom is looking better today according to her momma. Thanks to the few of you who knew and have prayed for my little angel. Sick babies have to be the worst as they can't tell you anything. Momma said she's laughing and bouncing on her dad this morning, babbling again so she must feel a lot better. I'm so thankful for that!
Leaving in the morning for the suburbs of Chicago. I'll be gone until sometime Monday evening. I'm taking my laptop with, but if I miss posting tomorrow, know that either the internet connection via dial-up was horrid, or I just don't have the time. We're meeting friends for lunch and dinner and expect to while away hours and hours visiting.
Have a good weekend everyone!
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Weighing in a day early
Posted by Karon at 4/22/2006 11:20:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Karon....Great job with losing 2.5 pounds this week. Your hair looks great as well. You are all set for your interview now! I will be thinking of you. Have a fantastic time with your friends!
I hope your trip to Chicago goes smoothly. And glad to hear that Ceci is on the mend. One less thing for grandma to worry about! :) Have a safe, successful journey!
Oh no! I'm sorry that I'm late to pray for Ceci. I'll say one anyway for her continued recovery. Good luck with the interview and I hope you have a great time visiting friends.
Just pretty happy?!?!? Jump for joy over that number! Over 2lbs a week for over a year is great.
Have a safe trip and I'm glad that Ceci is better.
Glad that Ceci is better too. Your new cut and color makes you look amazingly younger, like a whole different person even. Hope you had fun in Chicago!
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
Post a Comment