CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 06, 2006

No Motivation Today

Today was not a real good day for me, motivation wise. I woke up chilled. It was raining and dreary outside. I sat down to watch American Idol which I taped last night because I was watching Lost on another channel. Can I just say I told my hubby that we'd see three people who had never been in the bottom three down there this week? I also stated two of them would be Mandesa and Elliott. I thought Elliott would go home, though, not Mandesa. Anyway ... Watched that and it was only 6 AM. Watched a bit of television and told myself I really needed to get up and move. The seven o'clock hour came and went. At eight, I got up and sat down at the computer and that was it. No exercise for me today! I allow myself one free day per week to not move and today is it. I will definitely be back at it tomorrow no matter what the weather is like or how I feel because I have promised myself and now all of you that I will.

On the job front, I was skimming the classifieds for the Chicago suburbs tonight and see a place I used to work at is hiring. I used to be the program manager for a group home and loved that job. Why wouldn't I? I had the privilege of being paid to take girls shopping, to plan and prepare meals for fifteen people, go to the movies or a party, etc. It was GREAT!

It is really imperative I find a job and I need to find one now. Tim and I are willing to relocate and going back up north wouldn't be the worst we could do. Our best friends still live up there. And we already know the housing and such. They paid really well back then, and I'm sure they still pay really well. I'm going to send off a resume and letter in the morning and see what happens.

I'm not giving up on getting my teaching certificate back. I can still do that if we go up there. But I can't wait around all summer. Our income is going to be cut in half literally, come June. It will take every penny we have coming in to pay the bills leaving nothing left over. This is crunch time ... do or die.

Don't know why I keep going into all of this. It's a wonder I can even focus on anything as much as I feel I bounce around. It just helps to put it down, I guess.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I am praying for you. I know the right job will come along for you.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.willma-s-dress-shop.info/discount-lexus-auto-parts.html Information butalbital What does a web server do Lexus bluetooth e330 Valtrex target blank