I have nothing really to say tonight. Had Ceci all day today. She was fun to play with. I'm loving watching her grow. May have news on the job front in the next few days. No details right now as I don't want to jinx anything. Sorry this one is boring, but I just don't have anything to say!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
sometime "boring" is wonderful. Just a nice average day with nothing really going on.
I love my boring days! Don't feel like you have to entertain us. Good luck on the job front even if you're not telling us about it. I wouldn't want to jinx it either.
I agree with Janet . . . some times a boring day is just what the doctor ordered!
Care'
It's kind of kewl when you can post that you have nothing to say and folks write all kinds of comments. Goes to say how much you're loved :)
Thank you ladies! And yeah, Diane, that is cool, huh? I am loved!
Post a Comment