CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 14, 2006

Yet Another Interview

If practice makes perfect, I should be a perfect interviewee shortly! I had yet another interview today. This one was for a one-on-one classroom aide. The bad news is it will only be for the remainder of the school year. Should this child remain in the district, chances are I'd be hired back in the fall but there is no guarantee. I did my best and will play the waiting game now. They are on spring break this next week so I may not hear for a while.

I got back to my walking with Leslie this morning. Most of this week, I've only done the minimum I needed to do for a challenge I'm in. I've not been giving it my all but hope to be swinging back up now and getting back in the groove. The good news is the scale has continued to move downward despite my inactivity.

Nothing much else to say. Going out for breakfast at a buffet with my brother in the morning. We'll have Ceci for the afternoon. It's going to be another hot day with sporadic rain and thunderstorms. At least the grass is green and growing! Now I have to call my nephew to mow. *sigh* It's always something, huh?

In case I don't get the chance to say it ... Happy Easter to those who celebrate either the religious or bunny holiday. Remember to enjoy the celebration and not the food. Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Karon, Good luck with the new job prospect! I like your new pic with Ceci. You are looking thinner! You are doing great. I hope you have a happy easter also!