I had a really good day today. My sister came over this morning and helped me color my hair. I think it looks great and don't notice the wrinkles and lines in my face as much today. Yea, me!
Did quite a bit of walking this evening. Went to the mall to get a couple pandas for Tim's Panda Family. He now has 45 pandas in all shapes and sizes. I'm going to be dusting them all shortly and will take a photo of them. It's amazing that he has so many of those darn stuffed critters!
I'm still not doing the dvd walk but will make an attempt this week to do it twice, to work out with Richard at least three times this week, and take the dog for a walk at least twice a day. Most days, I take her out in the yard and we come back in. I figure we both can benefit from an actual walk!
Waiting on Mandi to get home from work so I can go to bed. It's been a long day. The grandbaby has 'summer flu' according to her doctor. She was vomiting much of the morning. Got that stopped and now she has watery diarrhea. Sorry but it has me really concerned. Crys is giving her Pedialyte to try to keep her hydrated but now the diaper rash has kicked in. She's going to try using cornstarch on it. My sister says that will help to soothe it. Poor baby! I hate it when the babies are sick. If you're a praying person, please say one for my little Ceci.
Friday, April 21, 2006
Better Late than Never
Posted by Karon at 4/21/2006 11:30:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Like the hair! Sorry I haven't been by in a while. I know you want to walk to the DVD, but when you get out and walk it's still exercising. I'm finding that I prefer the real workouts like that over sitting in a room. Kind of shows me what the loss and exercise now allow me to do. Sorry to hear about the baby, hope she gets better soon. So hard to see a baby sick.
Congrats on the job! Sounds great! Take care!
Karon,
You look great! And I can tell by your last two posts that you are feeling great. I Love your picture and your new hair color.
Sorry about Ceci I will pray for her.
Take care
Post a Comment