Today I feel almost 100%. The tummy rumbles and cramping is pretty much gone. I'm sore and tired but I'm okay.
Got the laundry done. Need to go do some packing. Tim and I will head up north tomorrow sometime early. We have some errands we need to do and I need to scout the main campus so I know where I'm going on Monday. It's been about eight years (wow, I can't believe it's been that long) since I've been there and I don't want to risk being late Monday.
The scale has been good to me. I'm hoping I hold onto the number that was showing this morning. It was a good loss and puts me in a good place for the end of April. I can't believe that's come now, too. Where is time getting to these days?!
I'll do my best to check in with my weigh in before I leave but in the event I don't have time, I'll definitely post before bedtime tomorrow night. Onward I'm going!
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Back at it
Posted by Karon at 4/29/2006 10:13:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sorry to learn that you have been sick. You sound like you were sicker than I was (no vomiting for me thank goodness). But you got well faster and that's great too. Good luck on your new job. Where are you staying? It's too far to commute right? Do you live on the campus? Sorry if you mentioned all this and I forgot.
Good luck on the scales tomorrow - hope the new number sticks.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! http://www.seat-covers-4.info/thebestusedminivan.html liquid ring pump corrosion resistant generic ultram
Excellent, love it! Adderall study mazda repair
Post a Comment