CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Week 63 is Over

I want to start by thanking those of you who responded to my dilemma yesterday. I'm happy to know that I'm on the right track with what I plan to do. I'll wait until Tuesday, which is one week from the time the first job (the one I really want) called and will call them back. I will ask about a timeline for interviewing and hiring and at some point slip into the conversation the job offer. The only real problem will be if I get his voice mail which is what happened when I checked in last week. Whew! It feels good to have a plan.

Now ... I lost one pound last week. With all the stress I've had going on, combined with several sleepness nights, and minimal exercise, I'm surprised I lost anything at all. Still on track and I know it will get better so no worries here about the weight loss. A total of 134 pounds in 63 weeks is still a fantastic loss! I'm still AMAZED that I've lost that much weight!

I slept better last night, maybe because I was already coming up with a plan for this whole job business. I've been eating as I should so no adjusting needed there. I'm getting back on track with my walking and working out with Richard. I feel so much better when I do it, anyway.

So here's to a new week with new goals and obstacles and challenges. Have a good one, everyone!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Have a goooooood Easter!
Much love to you and yours.

Karon said...

Thank you Janet!