Got up this morning and there was nothing going to stop me from walking the dog. My knees were aching because of the humidity in the air. I had a sinus headache (bordering on a migraine) also compliments of the weather. And it was spitting rain. But I figured if my friend Paul could walk in the rain yesterday (and it was only dripping here) I could walk and not have the 'sense to come in out of the rain' either! I was a woman with purpose. I headed right on out to the living room, got my shoes and socks on, leashed up Fancy Pants and we were off! We did ten minutes, 700 steps. I won't post the calories burned because I could not enter my weight and therefore the calories burned is wrong. I suppose I could try to figure out the difference, however, I am definitely NOT a mathmetician!
When we returned from our walk, I then popped in my Sit Tight video and worked out with Richard Simmons for 25 minutes! Woo hoo ... it was only 7:30 in the morning and I had 35 minutes of moving the ole body completed already.
Breakfast was 1 cup cheerios with 1/4 cup milk, a Morningstar vegetable sausage patty, 1 cup of carb clever pears (sweetened with splenda in the can) for a double fruit serving and a slice of whole wheat toast with a tsp of ICBINB spread sprinkled with cinnamon and splenda.
I ran the vaccuum over the carpet in the living room, master bedroom, and master bathroom. UGH! I hate carpet in the bathroom but it was here when we bought the home. Someday I'm going to have it ripped up and linoleum put down. Who in the heck would want carpet in the bathroom with the toilet and shower. ICK! This was a good accomplishment for me. I usually hint to my daughter or her boyfriend and they do this chore. Today I figured there was no real reason I couldn't do it myself, so I did.
I swapped lunch and dinner today. So for lunch I had the NS green pepper steak with rice, 5 oz low sodium V-8 juice, 1 c broccoli, and a slice of whole grain bread with a tsp of ICBINB spread.
For my mid-day snack I had a string cheese and an apple.
For dinner I'll be having 4 ounces of chicken (3 for the entree and one for the extra protein) and a large tossed salad with cucumber, tomato, and onion.
I'm going to be offline the rest of the evening so everyone have a good one and check back tomorrow.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Beautiful Tuesday
Posted by Karon at 10/11/2005 04:53:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Karon
I swamped my dinner and lunch around today, too. I just wanted to see if it made a difference. I am very careful what I eat when I do this. Last time I was on the program, I had a good counselor. She told me that I could use the Hamburger and Beef Tacos for lunch, since they were so low in calories. I could have a Taco salad every day and it wouldn't bother me..so I had a Taco salad for lunch..and I had my Tuna with a big salad for dinner.I mixed the Tuna Salad in with my regular sald. and stuffed it into a 1/2 Low Carb..whole wheat low cal pita..it was very very good.I am going to start posting all of my meals, and if you see anything that you think may be a problem, please feel free to jump in and tell me what you think.
Yay on moving your body again today. I really need to start exercising too..I haven't yet..I walked one day..my first day back, I walked a mile...need to get back to it, and some kind of weights too. Thanks so much for being here for me, and inspiring me to do what needs to be done..keep up the great job!!
Post a Comment