CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Week 35 and I had a loss

Yep! It's true. Cutting a bit of my water, adding extra calories, and moving my body resulted in a weight loss this week. A shedding of four pounds to be exact! I'm pretty happy about that. My official total loss is now 67 pounds but unofficially it is 97 pounds. I never did know for sure what my starting weight really was as I had no scale to weigh on. I'm guessing in the seven weeks it took to get my scale and then get the scale to weigh me I lost about 30 pounds. I'll never know for sure and while that niggles at me a bit, I'm going to let it go. I'm really happy with the 67 pounds, for sure!

This week I'll be adding walking back into my day. This last week, I let it slide a bit while I was getting into the exercise videos. Now that I have an established routine with those, I really need to walk, too. So my goals for moving this week will be 120 minutes of exercise videos and at least 60 minutes of walking. I really want to keep the loss going.

I am moving onward and downward, one day at a time and it feels GREAT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahoo Karon! don't diminish your achievements! You are doing great! and I would count the 97 - it is where you were when you decided to start this journey, even if not yet on the NS food! Keep up the great work!

Karon said...

Thanks, Michelle. I am counting the 97 in my heart. I know I've come a long way. I'm just happy that I'm finally figuring out a whole lot of things. Some are too personal to go into here, for now, but you never know what you might pop in here to read.

I originally started this blog to do my NS updates but may start using it to track some of the more personal happenings in my life as well. Actually, a thought would be to do a second page, linked like my Inspiration page and post the personal there so those who don't want to know won't have to know. I've been meaning to do a photo gallery but haven't gotten around to it. I have a spot at flickr I use anyway.

I think I'll think on it a bit! LOL

Anonymous said...

I am so glad for your 4 lbs loss. {{{PAT ON THE BACK}}}. Reading of your success has helped me get in a better frame of mind after weighing this morning (5 lb gain). So am getting my log back out and tracking my food and water again. All those "little" cheats do add up!

Congrats again on the loss!!!

Darlene

Karon said...

Oh Darlene, I know you can get right back on track. You CAN! I'm glad I am able to motivate you to get back at it. Don't worry about that five added back. You just get back to eating what's in the black book, track your water, and move when you can. I am really enjoying that Richard Simmons Sit Tight video. I never realized I could exercise sitting down. You can use just about any video and sit but do the arm movements. You can do this, honey. Hang in there! Big hugs!!!