CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Food log for Saturday and movement goals for next week

Breakfast was NS cereal with milk (entree), one vegetable sausage patty (protein), a medium apple (fruit), a low fat honey graham cracker (carb for 100+). Lunch was out and was 4 ounces of turkey breast (NS entree and protein), medium sized tossed salad with tomatoes, cucumber, and onions (salad), 2 Tbsp FF ranch dressing (free), tortilla wrap with tsp mustard (entree). Dinner was the NS macaroni with cheese and beef (entree), 5 oz low sodium V-8 juice (salad), tossed salad with tomatoes, onions, and cucumbers (vegetables), 1 Tbsp low fat dressing (fat), and two slices low cal whole grain bread (carb for 100+). I drank eleven glasses of water for a total of 88 ounces. Other than the usual moving about that I do during a normal day, I didn't do any extra exercise. I'll be back at it tomorrow, though.

I did move my body for 120 minutes this past week! I am SO glad I finally dug out the VCR (thanks for the prodding, Rachelle) and got it all hooked up so I could use my videos. I am shooting for a minimum of 120 minutes of exercise with videos and a minimum of 60 minutes walking during the coming week. I can do this!

I'll let y'all know how the loss went this week in the morning but will say I was pleased with the peek I took this morning. Now if it just holds true until morning! Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Karon! you are doing just incredible! I need to start moving my body more. You are my inspiration!

Sherri said...

Woo Hoo!! I love to hear great NSVs like this!! (i just read about you getting to play with your grand daughter on the floor!! My Mom is only around 300 and she can't do it yet so good for you!!!!
I wish I could catch that exercise bug...I don't do well on that front but i will soon! Thanks for the inspiration!!
Sherri(dustymomma)

Karon said...

Michelle Thanks, honey! I don't think I'm doing anything that great really, but hey, if I inspire you ... then cool!

Paul Your memory is just fine but last week I weighed 447 (I just didn't edit here or at NS ... shame on me!). So I actually lost four pounds this week. Woo hoo!

I know you'll do just fine in the exercising when you start it. And thanks for reminding me about the pedometer. I'm gonna call my sister and ask her to find me the one she said I could have. Adding walking back in this week as I let it slide last week while getting into the videos.

And I haven't forgotten you on the one video. I hope to get it transferred and off to you very soon.

Sherri Thanks for stopping by. Is your mom doing NS, too? If she is I wish her and yourself lots of success. The NSVs are great when they happen.

I have never been one to exercise either, but I was tired of being stuck for three weeks, losing one and then stuck again. I knew I had to do something and exercise seemed to be it. Good luck in getting bitten by the exercise bug!