CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 07, 2005

Freezing Friday

I have been cold all day today. I woke up to temps in the mid 30s and though I want Fall to be here, I'm just not ready for Winter! BRRRRRRR! It has only gotten up to 57. Without my extra 87 pounds of extra padding I am just downright COLD!

And now suddenly, my home seems to have been invaded by flies. I've deleted about six so far and there are more. We never had flies when it was warm so I don't understand why or how we have them now. I do know that they are pesky and I'll eliminate each and every one of them if I can. ICK!

Breakfast was 1 cup Cheerios with 1/4 cup milk, 2 Morningstar vegetable sausage links, 1/2 cup of natural applesauce, and a slice of whole wheat toast with ICBINB spread. Lunch was NS macaroni with cheese and beef ... my last one :( ..., 5 oz low sodium V-8 juice, 1 ounce pork tenderloin ... saved from last night's dinner ..., and 1/2 cup natural applesauce. I have no idea what dinner will be as I'm posting a little early tonight. I'm thinking probably a 4 oz grilled chicken breast, tossed salad, 2 medium tomatoes, and one green pepper ... both added to the salad ..., with a slice of low calorie bread spread with ICBINB spread.

I made a vow to Alejandra in my comments from yesterday that I will walk tomorrow morning so I know that I will do it. Pretty much if I commit myself to something, it is what I do. I'm making no committments beyond tomorrow morning at this point. So far this week, I have walked a total of 30 minutes and exercised for 125 minutes. I think that's pretty darn good for someone who normally just vegs in front of the computer screen or television all the time. Of course, I'm still doing that too! LOL I will say as of this morning, I am still seeing the scale going downward so I have to be doing something right!

Enjoy the evening and if you don't make it back ... have a GREAT weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Karon Go! All that moving will keep you warm!