Well I said I was going to walk a minimum of 60 minutes this week and today I managed to knock out half of that! I can hardly believe I did it.
First was a trip to the mall for a haircut. We had to park out in the boonies so it was quite a hike to get into the mall. Once there, I sat down to catch my breath and stop sweating. I hate to sweat! Then I had my hair cut. After, Tim and I decided to take a little stroll around the mall. I made it all the way to the end of one hallway and back before I had to sit down again. Rested up and then the hike out to the truck.
Grocery shopping was next on the list. I ended up using the electric cart (I was tired and knew I'd never make it through shopping without it ... lame I know). Once the shopping was done, I stood and packed all the groceries into the boxes (shopping in a pick-up truck can be interesting so we box everything!). I then pushed the cart to the truck and once everything was packed away I returned the cart. So ... 30 minutes of moving my body completed.
This was in addition to the 25 minutes I spent with "Richard" this morning, working out my upper body. My arms and across my shoulders and back are really hurting this evening. I am really tired, but it's a good tired. I know that the more I move, the more calories I burn, the more revved up my metabolism is going to be, the more muscle I'll build and thus burn even more calories. Woo hoo ... I'm really on a roll now!
No food posts for yesterday or today. Not because I've been off program, but because I just don't feel like posting it. I'll get back to posting it again soon.
Monday, October 03, 2005
Boy I'm Wiped!
Posted by Karon at 10/03/2005 05:49:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Well just a little note to let you know I found the spot with no problems whatsoever.
Karon, that's almost ONE HOUR of exercise you've done today!!!! That is spectacular!!
To that wonderful guy Thanks for the laugh! And thanks for coming by. This will likely be the best place to "find" me these days.
Thanks, Jodi! I was quite amazed at myself. Didn't know this big ole gal had it in her. LOL
Wow Karon! Way to go! Of course you have it in you! Keep up the great work!
That's a great story. Waiting for more. idx batteries Dodge 6.1 hemi supercharger 1989 isuzu trooper reviews For plastic reconstructive surgeons qoutations for solar air conditioners Upskirts galore college girls
Post a Comment