What a wonderful Wednesday! The weather here in central IL has been just beautiful but the forecasters warn it's going to drop off and cool down now. We've had sunshine and a nice breeze today.
Was up with Tim a lot last night. At first, we thought he had food poisoning from a Subway sandwich, but that should have been gone through his system night before last. Poor baby was up and down a lot and it wan't until I got up this morning (at 6) that I thought to check to see if we had any Immodium. Why didn't I think of it sooner so maybe we could have gotten a little sleep.
Our check finally arrived today so I was able to go grocery shopping and get the things we need. I wanted to go by myself since Tim didn't feel well but he wouldn't hear of it. I am honestly blessed with this man by my side! By the time we finished he was feeling very weak. Rushed home, got stuff put away and checked his blood sugar. It was up a little but not bad so an insulin shot and he is now resting. Poor baby.
I'm going to take Fancy for an extra walk this evening. It's just too nice to plop in front of the tube and sit for hours on end. I will definitely be there for Lost and Invasion, though. I will not miss Lost for sure! That show leaves me with more and more questions every week.
Thinking of my many friends in the path of Wilma right now. It's supposed to hit the Gulf coast of Florida. We lived in the Tampa area for a few years and I think of the people we know that are there as well as some of my cyber buddies. I would hope the darn hurricane would fizzle but I know that isn't going to happen. I'll pray all is well and everyone gets out of the way.
Tomorrow's blog post may be late. I've got a busy day with the ultrasound on my leg in the morning and doctor appointment in the afternoon. Hope to get a walk in the park squeezed in between the two, but we'll see. Depends on how Tim feels and the weather. So ... if I don't seem to be around anywhere, now you know why. ;)
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Over the hump
Posted by Karon at 10/19/2005 04:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Karon, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!!! I'm sure the bloodwork will come back fine and the ultrasound will be uneventful!
Great job on the extra walking!!
Hope Tim is feeling better!!
Jodi
Thanks, Jodi! Tim is doing better but now my daughter's boyfriend (who lives with us) seems to have caught the bug. I hope the daughter and I stay 'bug free'. :)
Paul...It's raining now as we set out for the hospital for the ultrasound so no walking in the park. May go to the mall or Walmart, but we'll see. It's kind of chilly here as well. Fall is on it's way, I think!
Isn't it funny how we forget practical stuff like Immodium???
I'm hooked on Lost too, and if I can stay up long enough I watch Invasion, though I do think it's silly (invasion of the fish-people??? LOL).
Anyway, as far as Lost, I heard that Walt is actually whispering backwards...lol. What do you think? It's really creepy though, I'll say that. I keep waiting for Jin to speak English and he's finally spouting a few words. I love that show, and am gonna be pretty disappointed if I find out the Island is electro-magnetic, drawing planes and boats there, and some crazy cult is in charge. We haven't seen any black smoke for weeks! What'supwithat???? I've got lots of questions too Karon. I want the key to the numbers! Uggggg...I'm addicted to the show!
Hi, Diane! I have to agree that Invasion is kind of a silly show. I don't know. It's on and I'm usually up so I just keep watching but it is pretty unbelieveable to me.
I really wonder about Lost, though. I hadn't heard that about Walt saying things backwards. And I am also waiting for Jin to speak English. Come on, man! The hubby thinks the show is really dragging and he's starting to lose interest. I can't believe that the other half of the plane had survivors. It's starting to seem too unbelieveable to me, too. I am addicted to watching it, though.
Post a Comment