Double bubble, toil and trouble. Want a sip of my witch's brew?
This is the third time I'm typing this up and I'm getting a little irritated. I wanted to do a Halloween post and post the witch but forgot I recently changed my blogger password. So ... when I tried to post, I got an error message, hence three times typing this up. Let's hope that that the third time is the charm!
So it's been raining and crappy here all day. It's chilly due to the rain. My knees are killing me today and I know it's because of the rain. Damn! Didn't get to do my walking today. Tim and I did go to Big Lots for some extra walking but it wasn't the same as our quarter mile walk. He missed the walk as much as I did. I found that sweet. What a lucky gal I am to have such a supportive hubby.
Hope everyone enjoys the holiday. Those of you who are making a lifestyle change, I hope you either planned for the extra calories or avoid the candy. I will not be having any candy today! Unfortunately, the fun part for me isn't likely to happen with the rain. I love the children coming in costumes. They've been rained out here in Illinois. That's a shame.
Have a good night, everyone!

3 comments:
I used to love Halloween - went all out on decorations and everything. Now I don't have time. Bummer......
Paul...Glad you all had a good time!
Michelle...Bummer is right!
We almost got rained out, but it ended up being just fine. I counted my getting up from the chair 30 times to the door as exercise. Great thigh muscle exercise! LOL! I did have one small mimi chocolate (who gives kids Milky Way Midnight... that's my fav candy!) Today I'm back to 100%.
Christy - Hottieinhiding
Post a Comment