I managed for the second week in a row to shed pounds. I dropped 3.5 pounds this last week which brings my total since starting in February to 108.5 pounds gone. Wow! That's a small person. Amazing!
Going to be a busy day with the parties. My morning has already been a little nuts. Then my youngest daughter calls and wants me to make a cheese ball for her work party. Like I have time to run to the store, get the goods, make it, etc. Sheesh! And ... I wouldn't be able to eat the damn thing anyway! Maybe if she'll run to the store, I'll relent and make it for her though. I hate letting her down.
Have a great day everyone. I don't think I'll have time to do my blog rounds this morning. Sorry about that but I'll try to get to them all this evening.
Sunday, December 18, 2005
Another Weigh In
Posted by Karon at 12/18/2005 10:50:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yeah, but they don't taste like MY cheeseball. She took my no with very little problem actually. And she ended up not going to the darn party so it would have been wasted effort anyway!
Sounds like all went well for your day and a great loss also!!Have a good week. I have to agree with Paul I see a trend there also LOL
aw Karon you are melting away! Keep up the great work!
heheh Karon! You have on your blog sidebar under your progress that your total weight lost to date is 1058.5!! You would be invisible if you lost that much weight!
Goody-goody Karon! It must feel great to feel like you've dropped the weight of three small children off your back. Congratulations again. You're amazing!
Good for you for saying no!
Post a Comment