BREAKFAST
1 egg, 1 slice Kraft 2% cheddar cheese, 1/2 whole wheat English muffin with tsp ICBINB spread, and a tangerine.
I made an egg muffin. Toasted the muffin and spread with the ICBINB. Put the cheese on top of the muffin. Pan-fried the egg in ICBINB spray. Put the egg on top of the cheese and voila! This is one of my favorite breakfasts and logs in as 211 calories.
SNACK
An apple and a slice of Kraft 2% cheddar cheese. I really need to get some more protein options. Love apples for my fruit but getting a little tired of cheese.
LUNCH
McDonald's Double Hamburger, low sodium V-8 juice, apple dippers without the caramel sauce. Total calories 395.
DINNER
4 ounce grilled chicken breast, 1 cup mashed potatoes (boiled potatoes with nothing added), 1/2 cup country gravy, and 1 cup mixed vegetables. Total calories for meal 726.
DESSERT
Did not have one as I was close to my 1500 daily limit. I wasn't hungry so I didn't have it.
Total calories for today was 1443 calories.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Food Log for Tuesday, 12/13
Posted by Karon at 12/13/2005 08:19:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Not sure how you came up with 360 for the double burger... the info I pulled up showed a double cheeseburger as 460 calories. I did not have the cheese. There is a 50 calorie difference between the cheeseburger and the hamburger. 460-50=410 I also remove the top bun when I eat a burger out. Figured that the entire bun had to be worth two carbs so somewhere near 100-120 calories per half. 410-100=310 ... and that's how I came up with that figure. I could not find at McDonald's site how many calories are in a burger alone or a bun alone. I really think they should provide that info. Also, I know when I was doing LA Weight loss a McD's burger was counted as two carbs and 1/2 protein so they always told me to add the second meat patty.
Thanks for the info. Glad someone is keeping me on my toes! I appreciate it. Maybe you have better info on what is in McDonald's food than I do. I should ask my niece about it. She's a manager at our local McD's.
The V-8 is only 30 calories (per the can) and the apple slices only 35 (per the bag and McD's site). And alas, now my math still doesn't add up. Told you I'm no good with math!
Aha! I did not know that. I've just gone and checked that out. Thank you for pointing it out to me! Now I will be better able to calculate when I eat there which tends to be about once a week.
Post a Comment