CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Food Log

BREAKFAST
A variation of Paul's Bundt Cake that I came up with. I call it Cinnamon Roll Cake ala Karon ... 1/3 cup bisquick, 1 egg, 1/4 cup skim milk, 1 tsp vanilla, splenda and cinnamon to taste. Mix batter and pour half into a small sprayed baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon-splenda mixture. Top with remaining batter and bake 400 degress for about 20 minutes until done. I will be getting some low carb pancake mix to try but until then, I'm stuck with bisquick. At least I'm using the lower fat version! With that I had two Morningstar vegetable sausage links and a tangerine. Total calories came out to 415 calories.

SNACK
1 ounce grilled chicken and an apple

LUNCH
4 ounces chicken (including the extra ounce for extra protein serving), 1 cup of cabbage and shredded carrots with 1 tbsp low fat mayo, tsp milk, and a packet of splenda, and an apple.

DINNER
Subway Roasted Chicken Breast salad with cucumbers, tomato, red onion ... one packet fat free French dressing, 1 cup green beans.

DESSERT
3 Snackwell's sugar-free Shortbread cookies

4 comments:

Karon said...

It was. And I guess I lost my motivation to finish my food log yesterday. I'll have to fix that so I can start today. hee hee

Oh and the ability to change the date and time of my posting is gone. I saw where you mentioned it is in an options setting but I cannot for the life of me find it.

Shelley said...

Hi Gee I missed ya yesterday but I missed posting myself will update later here food looks delish I need to eat soon myself hmmm I wish I could help with your settings but heck Im doing good to be where Im at now :) catch up soon

Karon said...

Thanks, Paul. Funny, I thought that was where you said but before tonight it didn't work for me. Now it does. Go figure!

Karon said...

Rachelle, I missed you too, sweetie. I'll check by your blog in a few moments. There was nothing new when I was there earlier.