CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza



This is not something I will make a habit of doing, but my granddaughter looked so darn cute today that I had to share one picture. I wish everyone a happy holiday, whichever one you observe or celebrate ... Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza ... May you spend lots of time with your loved ones and remember that it's not about the food but about being with those you love and who love you, too.

6 comments:

Karon said...

She's actually a little ham and loves her picture being taken, but today she just wanted to play.

Janet said...

This baby is so cute. She looks like her grandma!!
Janet

Anonymous said...

very cute!!! I tried to get pics of my babies in their santa hats, but they wouldn't hold still long enough

Karon said...

Thanks, Janet and Michelle!

I get that comment about her looking like me a lot. She actually looks just like her momma must have as a baby. And isn't it funny that I adopted her mom but have heard over the years how much she looks like me?!

Valerie said...

That's one beautiful baby! I can hear the pride coming through in your message. You should feel free to post her pics whenever you'd like, I know I enjoyed seeing it. I hope you had a great holiday as well.

Karon said...

Thanks, Valerie. It did end up being a nice day spent with the girls, their boyfriends and the baby and then with my brother and his wife. We relaxed and played dominoes and just had fun!