CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 30, 2005

Everything seems very vivid

Got my new bifocals with the progressive lenses this evening. So far they make everything seem so vivid and crystal clear. They also have made me a little bit nauseous. I'll keep this short and sweet tonight as I'm heading off to bed shortly. I am working on a post of reflection that I hope to have ready for tomorrow.

Have a good night and if you're going out tomorrow night to celebrate the new year, please be careful and enjoy yourself. Remember it's not about food but about enjoying those you love as you usher in the new year!

Hugs!

5 comments:

Shirley said...

I remember my first pair of bifocal/progressive lenses. I felt like I was in a carnival funhouse! I went from the eye doctor straight to the grocery store and couldn't read the labels, and kept feeling wobbly! My son thought I had a serious problem (and wasn't too happy about me driving home 30 miles through the backwoods to do it). But I adjusted quickly! Good luck to you too.

Karon said...

Suzi...Yep! Felt a little unstable and opted to wear my old glasses for the drive home. Today has been a day of adjustment but not too bad, really.

Paul...I've worn eyeglasses since the fourth grade and already felt I looked like a grandmother with the ones I had and my greying hair. But now I FEEL like a grandmother!

Monica said...

Hi Karon,
You have accomplished so much! I'm so glad I've gotten to know you. I totally understand about the glasses. I find mine a necessary evil! But oh well... I hope you're not like me. I take my glasses off and lose them all the time. Thank goodness, Bob helps me to find them... (sometimes they're on top of my head...LOL)Take care and Happy New Year!
~^..^~

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Detector discount radar compare fisher & paykel dishwashers Piss anal transexuals escorts spain Problems with bextra Fantasy free horse racing fluoxetine molecule structure volvo equipment dealer Northern virgnia blowjobs Property web templates Mini ipod wireless headphones 1948 chrysler parts Camera surveillancevideo surveillance Porsche convertible tops omaha nebraska volvo dealership gorges volvo reservdelar Drive insurance renewal used volvo penta diesel

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »