No drama or drawing it out this week. I'm a day late in reporting but I wanted to put it out here. I am the same as last week. I started the week at 421.5 last Sunday. I went up as high as 427 (EEEEEEKKK!) but was back down to 421.5 yesterday. I had the wonderful monthly monster visit and ate foods at a Christmas party on Christmas Eve that were higher in salt than my normal foods. No choice unless I chose not to eat and I didn't want to do that ... so water retention is likely the culprit and I'll hope for a loss again this week. I'm not going to get frustrated or beat myself up over this. A week of maintaining is a good thing. Shows I have what it takes to keep the weight off once I get to my goal!
I think I made good choices at my brother's yesterday for my holiday meal. I had turkey, a dab of mashed potatoes, a dab of stuffing/dressing, some celery and some more celery, and a deviled egg (made by me with fat free mayo but no one noticed). I avoided the baked beans (which I made and took) and there were no other veggies on the table. For dessert I chose my NS friendly peach crisp I made. It wasn't bad and since the other choice was cherry pie, it wasn't a difficult decision to make at all!
Hope everyone had a good day and now on to the new year. Woo hoo! Who knows, maybe I'll be able to say 2005 was the year I lost 110 lbs. I still have six more days!
Monday, December 26, 2005
Yesterday's Weigh-In
Posted by Karon at 12/26/2005 07:47:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
wow Karon you did great! I know I ate way too much salt even though I made good choices but I can't control the amount of salt others put on things - why ruin a great salad by loading it with salt - I just don't get it. Anyway, what a wonderful acheivement you have had for 2005, and just think what 2006 is going to bring!
Thanks, Michelle! I'm looking forward to 2006 and all I'm hoping it will offer!
I didn't do half as well as you did. I made baked ziti with reduced carb noodles (at mom's request) and even cutting corners where I could it was in no way NS friendly. But everyone ate well and we enjoyed the company of those around us. Congrats to you on your good choices.
Thank you Paul and Valerie. I figure I am ahead of the game if I didn't gain over the holiday. I'm ready to move into the new year. It's just around the corner and I know I'm going to soar thru it!
Post a Comment