CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Food Log

BREAKFAST
2 eggs scrambled with one ounce of grilled chicken (left from last night's dinner) and 1/2 ounce shredded Kraft 2% Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, 1/2 cup Musselman's Lite Mixed Berry Applesauce (sweetened with Splenda), and two slices Healthy Life Lite Bread. I also used 2 tsps of ICBINB spread (one to cook the eggs in and one on the bread toasted). Entire meal was 319 calories.

SNACK
1 ounce chicken and a tangerine. Calories ... 77

LUNCH
Lean Cuisine Three Meat pizza with an ounce of 2% shredded cheese as the protein serving. I need to get to the grocery so that's all I had. I may make up for it later, but that pizza was very filling, too. Total calories for this meal ... 390 calories.

DINNER
1 large La Tortilla Factory whole wheat low carb/low fat tortilla baked, 1 cup lettuce, 4 ounces lean ground beef, 3 slices chopped tomato, 2 slices chopped onion, 1 ounce 2% Kraft shredded cheese, 2 tbsp salsa, 2 tbsp fat free sour cream, and 1 cup mixed vegetables. Baked the tortilla and crunched up with the rest of the foods except mixed veggies for taco salad. Meal was 545 calories.

DESSERT
It's 7:30 PM here and I'm not at all hungry. I doubt that I'll eat a dessert tonight, though I have the calories to allow for one. I'm just really not in the mood.

*************************************************************************************
The entire day came out to be 1331 calories which I think is a good number. The scale will be the determining factor on Sunday but I can say that it has moved downward every day this week so far ... Knock on wood!

0 comments: