
As my weigh-in tomorrow morning will tell, I gained a bit of weight on this trip. I could blame it on the lymphedema and sitting for a total of 36 hours in the car, but I won't. I did my best to make healthy choices, but when doing so for three meals a day, I guess I didn't do so hot. It's okay. I know some of it is water weight, some of it is the lymphedema, and some is just weight that I gained and rightly so.
Since we got home, I've been back on track, though. I'm eating the right foods and drinking all my water. I'll be back to walking with Leslie first thing in the morning and next week I'm hoping to report a loss putting me under the 400 pound mark. I didn't make my initial mini-goal but I did make the mystery mini-goal last week and that made me almost as happy as being under 400 pounds. It's going to happen and then on to the 150 pounds gone mark I'll trudge.
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Back on Track
Posted by Karon at 3/04/2006 09:34:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Travellers insurance austrialia apple credit card Penis post trademark attorney internet software Exhaust subaru sti ansa Keystone mortgage Cd cover explosive car tuning 7 Owner home online insurance quote nexium party poker prozac sauna soccer Can adderall get you high acyclovir dose Cpanel malaysia Mg capsule ionamin Hemorrhoids high blood pressure acura suv
Post a Comment