A chronicle of my weight loss journey started in January 2005. Continued in September 2008 with laproscopic RNY surgery. Continuing my story with the loss of my husband and how I'm handling the grieving process.
Thanks, Jamie! I love having the pictures to show my progress. I was telling Tim (the hubby) when I look in the mirror, I still see the same fat lady, but the camera passes no judgements and does not alter what is really there. I have worked hard and I now have renewed determination that I am going to make it all the way.
And yes, that is Ceci with me. Took that with my webcam last night before she went home. Couldn't get her to look at the camera. She was into the moving pictures on the screen, though!
(doing the happy dance around my computer)!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! 131 lbs really does make a difference. You look like your more in alignment. Does that mean your back doesn't hurt as much? Also I notice your head is getting rounder in the back, the forarms are getting smaller and so is every thing else. Your smile is getting bigger and bigger. Yeah You!!
Wow Karon those pictures are awesome! I can really see so many differences. Your face is thinner. The change in the shoulders is amazing. You have a waistline now...that is so cool. And the differences is the tummy are terrific! Fantastic!!
Janet...Thanks! You know, Tim's biggest complaint is I have no chest and no butt anymore. He said it's the one thing he hates about this diet! I do feel I stand up straighter. I have 131 less pounds pulling me toward the ground and it feels great!
Nan...Darn that blogger and eating posts. That happens to me sometimes, too. The first thing I said when I saw the photo was "Oh my gosh! I look like a girl now!". Tim was laughing at me but I do now have a figure. Not a really attractive one, yet, but it's definitely coming along.
Valerie...Thank you for all of your support. I can't tell all of you how wonderful it feels to have you all supporting and cheering and encouraging me. I am so blessed!
I am currently 53 years old. I was married to the same fella for twenty-eight years! He passed away in May 2013 after a long battle with diabetes and kidney failure. We have two daughters, four beautiful granddaughters ... Ceci born Feb 05, Chloe born Apr 07, Nadia born Aug 07, and Malaina born May 09, and a two grandsons Alex born Aug 2010 and Brody born Nov 2012. I've struggled with weight all of my life and this began as my story of trying to take my life back. I am continuing it now as I work through grieving for my husband.
7 comments:
Holy Crap Karon....A picture says a thousand words, doesn't it??
Just look at what your determination and hard, hard work has done for you. You look frigging fantastic. I am so happy for you!
I love the pic of you and Ceci (i'm assuming)....very cute pic of both of you.
Congratulations!!!
Thanks, Jamie! I love having the pictures to show my progress. I was telling Tim (the hubby) when I look in the mirror, I still see the same fat lady, but the camera passes no judgements and does not alter what is really there. I have worked hard and I now have renewed determination that I am going to make it all the way.
And yes, that is Ceci with me. Took that with my webcam last night before she went home. Couldn't get her to look at the camera. She was into the moving pictures on the screen, though!
(doing the happy dance around my computer)!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
131 lbs really does make a difference.
You look like your more in alignment. Does that mean your back doesn't hurt as much?
Also I notice your head is getting rounder in the back, the forarms are getting smaller and so is every thing else.
Your smile is getting bigger and bigger. Yeah You!!
Let me try this again...Blogger ate my last post.
Wow Karon those pictures are awesome! I can really see so many differences. Your face is thinner. The change in the shoulders is amazing. You have a waistline now...that is so cool. And the differences is the tummy are terrific! Fantastic!!
I think the smile on your face says it all. WAY TO GO KARON!!!
Janet...Thanks! You know, Tim's biggest complaint is I have no chest and no butt anymore. He said it's the one thing he hates about this diet! I do feel I stand up straighter. I have 131 less pounds pulling me toward the ground and it feels great!
Nan...Darn that blogger and eating posts. That happens to me sometimes, too. The first thing I said when I saw the photo was "Oh my gosh! I look like a girl now!". Tim was laughing at me but I do now have a figure. Not a really attractive one, yet, but it's definitely coming along.
Valerie...Thank you for all of your support. I can't tell all of you how wonderful it feels to have you all supporting and cheering and encouraging me. I am so blessed!
WOW!!!!!!!!!! Awesome Job, You have much to be proud about! :)
Post a Comment