... by Paul ... so I guess here's my story!
4 jobs I've had:
* public school teacher of severly mentally retarded deaf-blind students
* daycare teacher and director
* Emergency room registrar
* cellular customer service representative in an inbound call center
4 movies I can watch over and over:
* Arthur (that movie makes me laugh every time)
* Steel Magnolias
* Pretty Woman (love Julia Robert's laugh in this one)
* Robin Hood (with Kevin Costner)
4 places I've lived:
* West Central Indiana (born in Clinton)
* East Central Illinois (country near Champaign)
* Far West Chicago suburbs (think Roselle, Glendale Heights, Streamwood, St Charles)
* Largo, Florida
4 TV shows I love:
* Grey's Anatomy
* 24
* Lost
* American Idol
4 places I've vacationed:
* Nassau, Bahamas
* San Diego, Catalina Island, Ensenada Mexico (on a cruise)
* Nassau, St. Thomas Virgin Islands, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico (on a cruise)
* Jamaica and Grand Cayman Island (on a cruise)
4 of my favorite dishes:
* Pizza (any kind from anywhere with lots of toppings both veggies and meat)
* McDonald's Hamburgers (hot & fresh)
* New York style cheesecake (this is dessert, but it's a favorite)
* Meatloaf
4 places I'd rather be right now:
* someplace warm and beautiful (like Hawaii)
* the mountains
* near the ocean
* just about anywhere but right here right now
Hmmm ... I guess I'll tag Barry because he only posts once a week. Right now my mind is a blank as to who else to tag since Paul used some of my other friends.
Friday, March 03, 2006
I've been tagged
Posted by Karon at 3/03/2006 12:30:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hey, it was neat to see that kind of info about someone you've known for awhile. I like a lot of the same things!
Glad your back from the trip and are home safe and sound.
Regarding the argument.
Sometimes "shaking things up good" does wonders.
There is a way to Fight Fairly.
It is one of the things we try to teach our patients.
Altho the "rules" are easy to learn, the practice is hard because we humans seem to have problems expressing ourselves.
I am sending empowering thoughts and warm fussy feelings your way.
Janet
Hi Karon....Glad to see you back safe and sound. Sorry to hear things didn't go as planned. (Do they ever???) I hope your hanging tough with all the stress swirling around you lately! Your in my prayers. *Hugs* to you!
Thanks for playing tag. I'd known some of this before, but a lot of it was brand new to me. Sorry I tagged people you would have tagged - and after I realized I probably should only have tagged one person because - well that's the way real tag works - once you tag someone they are "it" and you can't tag anyone else (well you can physically tag them but if you do it doesn't make them "it"). But I don't always play be the rules so .... :-)
interesting things we learn about our friends!
Valerie...It's always interesting to delve a little deeper and learn more about each other. I had fun with it.
Alessandro...Checked your blog but do not speak your language.
Janet...It's good to be back home. Thanks for the warm thoughts and fuzzy feelings. I know it's going to be okay.
Jamie...I'm doing okay. Gained a few pounds while I was gone. Some could be water in the lymphedema again, but I hate to say it. That sounds like me making excuses. I'll admit I didn't eat on program, but I also didn't do too badly.
Paul...No problem with who to tag. Heck, I have a whole list of blogs I read all the time. I was just in my whining mode. I had fun!
Michelle...I dunno about interesting, but I do like finding out things about my friends.
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Mercuary automobile insurance http://www.buybutalbitalonline.info/pax-parental-control.html preview crossover nissan murano Tango rose swimwear http://www.camaro-body-kit.info/partsfornissantitanpickuptrucks.html best video card under $50.00 Danze faucets and parts body ford gt kit mustang hairy celeb.+women Woman geeting fat http://www.acnelasersurgeryacneinc.info/Formula_one_car_polish.html Wrinkles face lift breast enhancement cosmeticsurgery
Excellent, love it! northwest airlines visa manila Milling road furniture where to buy ultram Japanese game shows girls Rhinoplasty surgery extreme makeover Price tamiflu rhinoplasty nj sunday january 29 article skype phone story Investigacion lititor and zocor affiliate programs
Post a Comment