Good morning! Yesterday's post was not intended for anyone specifically and it was not my intent to make anyone feel badlyor guilty. My real point, which apparently didn't come across is my dismay that so many seem to be struggling so much right now to the point they can't even talk about it. As I said, this is not just happening to my blog friends. I run an email Yahoo group and it has been pretty dead. I run a forum and thought it picked up early in the week, it's been pretty dead. I belong to another forum and no one is posting there, either. I belong to a totally different 'dieting' website and it's the only one that has been very active, but even there, when people are struggling, they stop posting.
Don't we need support the most when we're struggling with something. I love the pats and the back and praises. I love that many of you are here for me in the bad times as well as the good. And I love being there for each of you, be it good times or bad. Again, I say that it's when we're struggling and don't know what to do, that we should be posting. Get some feedback from others.
Someone said to me a while back somewhere when I gained that six pounds that they were glad to know I'm human. Well, of course I am. I'm really no different than the rest of you with one exception. I started out with 325 pounds to lose. That's a lot of weight. Shoot, for some of you that's your start weight. Imagine having to lose your entire self! It's a daunting task, but one I set for myself and one I intend to finish successfully.
I'm rambling but want each of you to know, I care. When you disappear for a few days, I start to wonder. When you disappear for a week, I am dismayed because most disappear when they're struggling. When you disappear for more than a week, I wonder if you've given up on yourself and have just quit. I want everyone to succeed. I want everyone to reach their goals and be happy. Maybe I'm just living in a rose-coloured bubble but that's how I feel.
Hugs to each of you. I'm not cutting anyone from my favorites list right now (and a few of you could post only once a month and I'd not cut you because you have a special place in my heart). You have become a friend that crosses over from being another blogger to being something that means so much more.
Now, I've walked with Leslie this morning (20 minutes of aerobic steps ... WOW!) and am headed for the shower. This may or may not be my post for today. Guess if you really want to know, you'll have to check back later in the evening. Enjoy your day and believe in yourself. If you're struggling, get back on track now, before you do so much damage you can't find your way back. Know that I'm thinking about you and I know you can do this if you'll only believe in YOU as much as I do!
Cyber hugs for all!
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Yesterday's Post
Posted by Karon at 3/25/2006 09:50:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Karon,
I understand totally what you are saying! I see so many discouraged non-posters in some of the support groups that I am in. I think that a big reason for many of them that they are in the slump is because they are not posting.
When you are not hearing from me, however, it does not mean I'm in a slump. It means for whatever reason I am just stretched too thin (tongue in cheek) and I have run out of time!
My dad used to always tell me that I ought to do this and I ought to do that, it would only take 15 minutes and I would say "OK, I'll just squeeze it into that extra 15 minutes I get on March 32nd!" Then he would laugh and back off!
I hope you enjoy your day! I believe in you, too!
Missy
(Liketoride)
365/251/115
Hi Karon! Just wanted to say I'm cheering for you and praying you enter the Tri-Cities this week. You can do it! I stop by and read your blog every once in awhile and continue to be amazed at your progress and determination. I have just crossed the border into Onederland. This month has been a slow one for me, but I'm determined to keep going through Spring and summer which is always a hard time for me. I'll check back next week and am expecting to hear lots of celebrating going on!
Susan Leishman
Hi, Susan! I am thrilled to hear you're in Onederland now. Good for you. Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you've been here.
best regards, nice info 1953 chevrolet corvette Cheap bontril no prescription needed xxx panty peeing Asian online single woman klonopin blue scored tablet rx 274 Tits and tires klonopin dosage to treat social anxiety disorder At&t 1715 answering machines Nokia 8290 ringtones mexican percocet for sale http://www.buy-dot-matrix-printers.info/inkjet_colour_printers.html Access codes for cheap telephone calls
Post a Comment