I am so HAPPY this morning. I am now under the 400 pound mark forever! With the support of all my wonderful friends here and elsewhere, I am pleased to report I am now sitting at 399.5! Okay, so just my toes are across the line, but by golly, by Sunday I will be well on my way to my next mini-goal (of which I have two).
The first will be to lose 150 pounds putting me at 380 pounds. The second one will be to lose 30% of my total body weight which will happen when I hit 371 pounds. As you can tell I am motivated, dedicated, and inspired to keep on going!
Thanks for being here with me. It means the world to have you all along for the "journey back to me". I'll be posting a photo later for posterity sake. And then I'll do a comparison shot with a set of three photos if I can get them all to fit.


9 comments:
YAY! YAY! YAY! *doing a happy dance* Good for you Karon! Wow, you must be sooo proud!! Heck, I'm sooo proud of you!!! Your motivation and dedication are contagious!!! Congratulations!!!!
Hugs to ya!!
Way to go Karon! I'm so happy for you. You are one amazing woman!
Thanks Jamie and Valerie. I'm pretty doggone excited about it myself. It seemed to be a long time coming, but the wait has been worth it. Now I shall march my way through April and keep the scale going down! Next mini-goal, here I come! :D
Thank you Cindy! I do admit that I am much more comfortable in my own skin these days.
Congratulations my friend you did it - into the Tri-Cities. I have finally caught up reading all of the entries since my last visit. A lot has happened in a week. Sorry to hear the job fell through. Good luck on updating your education credentials and figuring out what's available there. I too as you know was in a bit of a slump last week for whatever reason, but I am definitely back in full swing today and will be posting an entry later as soon as I check in with everyone else's entries.
Karon!!!
I'm so happy to read your blog this morning from Amman! You did it! Congratulations!!!! I love the photo of you and Miss Ceci....someday when she's older she's going to be very proud of her grandma!
Take care and cograts on reaching the tricities!
Ann
YAY!!!!! I am so proud of you, Karon. You are so inspirational. And those photos tell one heck of a story. Just a phenomenal job by you.
Wow! Great job, Karon. I'm so proud of you!
Paul...Don't know if come back for comments, but ... THANKS! Glad you're back on track.
Ann...Thank you. I'm thrilled that you take time out from your busy trip there in Jordan to check in with me. I'll get to your blog in the morning, I promise.
Bob...Thanks so much! I still can't believe I've lost 130 pounds. When I think of all that really means, it's kind of overwhelming.
Lisa...Thank you. I promise to continue to make you proud.
Post a Comment