CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St Patrick's Day

I really did do a post last night but got an error and I guess it never actually posted since it's not here today. I don't even remember what I said, so it was probably me rambling on. I don't have much to say today either. This has been a tough week for me. I've been kind of coasting and don't know why. I'm so close to that mini-goal that I can reach out and almost touch it. Am I afraid of making it?

Had the grandbaby all day today. That little girl didn't stop moving all day. I wish I had the energy she has. I mean it. She showed up at 6:30 AM and went home at 5:00 PM and with the exception of the 75 minutes she was napping, she didn't stop moving. She just kept going around and around in circles! I enjoyed having her, but was kind of glad when her other grandpa came to take her home.

And now, because I'm 50% Irish ...

Your Luck Quotient: 57%

You have an average luck quotient.
There's been times when you've been extremely lucky... but also times when you've been very unlucky.
You probably know that you can make your own luck in life, if you're open to it.
So listen to your intuition as much as you can. It's right more often than you might expect.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Karon....Coasting doesn't seem so bad. A new week is right around the corner. It seems as if a few of us have taken a breather, although I am probably the least deserving with only 23 pounds out from under me!!! We can do this!!! Have a restful night.

Karon said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Jamie. The scale did move down this morning so hopefully, I'll be posting a loss in the morning. I'm doing all I can to hold onto the little bit showing gone this morning.