CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Just another day

Nothing of note happened today. My back pain seems to be gone but I'll finish the antibiotic in case this was a UTI. I haven't decided if I'm going to continue the muscle relaxer or not. It causes me to have a dry mouth and knocks me out!

Had Cecilia for the day. Gosh, I wish I had even half the energy that little toddler has. She was busy the entire time she was here. Trekking from the living room into the kitchen. Opening all the cabinet doors. Opening drawers and emptying them of their contents. As quick as we could pick it all up, she'd be back doing it all over again. She is a smart little girl! She generally gets picked up about 4-4:30. Today at 4 she got her diaper bag and hooked it on her arm. She went to the front door and slapped her hand on it. She then started waving bye-bye to Grandpa and I. It was so very cute. And oh my, when her daddy walked through the door to get her, the screech of joy was deafening! She also made friends with Fancy Pants today. Generally, Fancy stays out of the baby's way. Today she let Ceci pet her for quite a while. It was too cute. Of course I got none of it on camera. I know from past experience had I tried, she'd have been done before I could get the camera to record the event.

Anyway ... sorry. Didn't mean to bore you with my granny story! A few more days til weigh in. We'll see what that brings.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Granny stories aren't boring at all. I love hearing about Ceci. It's great to see how much joy she brings you. I'm glad your getting back to feeling better too.

Missy said...

I totally agree with Vicki and Valerie. I adore granny stories. I'm also glad that you are feeling better! I am so impressed when we can see and recognize when the children have learned the routine of their lives. Aren't they grand!
Missy
Liketoride

Karon said...

Thanks, ladies. I try to keep my blog weight loss related but some days I just don't have anything to say and end up going thru my day for some tidbit to post.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Die zeit scrabble

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Video cards for toshiba notebooks Effects of venlafaxine Cpu testing pregnancy and tramadol camera digital